Midweek flutter

geo87

Real Madrid at 4/5 is a very tempting 'bahs oot' price.

Turns out I put a drunken treble on last night after celebrating a nice profit on PSG last night. Gent and Real were sound enough, but I combined them with a draw no bet on Sporting Gigon to beat Barcelona at 12/1. :1eye Can only hope they rest half the team like they did v Valencia but I doubt it as they're only 3 points ahead of Atletico in La Liga. They're playing away in Gran Canaria on Saturday though before away to Arsenal on Tuesday, so they might rest a few I suppose..

Is there a reason people are in on Gent?

I don't know much about either team but Gent have won 9/10 of their last 10 home games (drew the other) whereas Wolfsburg have lost 5, drawn 1 and won 4 of their last 10 away games. I know the stats don't tell the whole story and the German league is tougher, but at 9/5 it looked worth a punt.

I think it could be 2 draws in the Champions League tonight. Roma have hit a bit of form now and even though Real are banging in the goals at home they aren't scoring as much away from home and are letting in goals. I think Madrid would be happy enough with a score draw and take their chances at home and Roma will want to keep the tie alive. I say that yet the 4/5 for Madrid is tempting me, certainly more than 8/15 on btts, also 8/15 on over 2.5 goals. The more goals in the game the more it points to a Madrid win.

Signed up for Coral Connect. Fiver on Christiano Ronaldo AGS at 10/1 8)

Turns out I had an account twelve years ago and it still had £10.21 in it which they transfered into my account. Four free fiver bets too.

Shame the APP seems to be shite so far :angry:

Man U have 13 players out with injuries, including Rooney. Has to be worth a wee punt on Midtjylland at 4/1?

Maybe not, Midtjylland have played a competitive game since the beginning of December. Should really have checked the winter break situation in Denmark before punting. :wacko:

Maybe not, Midtjylland have played a competitive game since the beginning of December. Should really have checked the winter break situation in Denmark before punting. :wacko:

Only one I got right apart from Anderlecht. :lol: Stakes returned with the double anyway..

Aye, but 5/1?

It's a tasty price when you take in to consideration Milan's form, but they've not actually been playing that well & Napoli are a step up from anything they've faced for a while.

Napoli won 8 league games on the bounce before Juventus needed a heavily deflected shot late on to beat them. That was only their 3rd league defeat of the season as well, which is even more impressive when you consider the first one was on the opening day, and the other was in early December.

Napoli rested a lot of players against Villarreal ahead of this. Higuain, Insigne, Allan, Jorginho, Albiol & Ghoulam were all left out (although the first 3 came on at some point within the last 20 minutes or so). They also skelped Milan 4-0 at the San Siro earlier in the season, and they've done really well against the bigger sides this season:

6/6 v Lazio

3/3 v Fiorentina

3/3 v Inter

3/3 v Milan

3/6 v Juventus

1/3 v Roma

19/24 points in total. Not too shabby. All over Napoli tonight.