Midweek flutter

geo87

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

4/5 for Dundee United v St Johnstone u21 is amazing. Hope I lose the bet. Bet365.

I paired them up last night with Arbroath.  Saw it was 2-0 to St Johnstone so stopped checking.  This morning saw that United had won so gleefully went to my Ladbrokes account only to find that Elgin got a late equaliser.

Just my luck this week!

Guest bernardblack

Livingston colts are 3/1 at home to forfar.

They were 1-0 up before the game got abandoned last week and were the much better team by all accounts.

We will likely play a weakened team as well due to injuries

11 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Slovakia worth a punt against Denmark? 

https://www.balls.ie/football/denmark-squad-futsal-players-396183

:lol: 

The bookies must have read that unfortunately, the few that are taking bets have Slovakia heavily odds on. Might be worth a punt on Denmark though in case it gets sorted out?

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/international-friendlies/slovakia-v-denmark/winner

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The bookies must have read that unfortunately, the few that are taking bets have Slovakia heavily odds on. Might be worth a punt on Denmark though in case it gets sorted out?

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/international-friendlies/slovakia-v-denmark/winner

Well there goes my get rich quick scheme :lol: 

On 30/08/2018 at 04:17, fanny paddery said:

Marathon currently offering hearts at 1000/1 to win premier league without celtic

17 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Backed Norway at home to Cyprus a couple of days ago and just noticed I can cash it out for a 40p profit before tonight's kick off.

Just seen this pop up on oddschecker on the Norway Cyprus page.

image.png.e7d57e2153e9979a22ad91c3d44a804c.png

P.S. If you click on the green button you find out they're only offering 6/1 on Hearts. Must be a clickbait scam.

Edited by welshbairn

34 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Just seen this pop up on oddschecker on the Norway Cyprus page.

image.png.e7d57e2153e9979a22ad91c3d44a804c.png

P.S. If you click on the green button you find out they're only offering 6/1 on Hearts. Must be a clickbait scam.

I can cash it out for £1 profit now, take it the odds are tumbling!? Is that normal ? (I'm still a bit of a newbie)

Edited by Ned Nederlander

26 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I can cash it out for £1 profit now, take it the odds are tumbling!? Is that normal ? (I'm still a bit of a newbie)

Not for football usually. Either tons of money is going on Norway or there's some news about the Cyprus team that reduces their chances.

FWIW if the bet on Norway comes in I'll be withdrawing £25 to add to the £30 I've already banked from the 28p I started with just a couple of weeks ago - lots and lots of low odds singles, mostly 'in-play' bets on teams already ahead.

My enjoyment of this game has just been wasted by Sky who've  decided to add a commentator to the mix more than 50 minutes into the game - he's telling us stuff like Cyprus need to score to get anything from this game and he likes to mention each player on the balls parent club. I absolutely fucking hate football commentary at the best of times but this is mind-blowingly shite !!

Edited by Ned Nederlander

• 2 weeks later...