Midweek flutter

geo87

26 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Inter look no bad at 3.6 tonight against a Barca side struggling on the road - might give the game a few minutes to see how it looks before giving it a wee punt.

Thought that too. Dortmund look good value as well at 14/5, given they pumped Atletico 4-0 at home.

7 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Inter look no bad at 3.6 tonight against a Barca side struggling on the road - might give the game a few minutes to see how it looks before giving it a wee punt.

Inter never looked like taking it once it kicked off so I didn't go for it but it was an absolute belter of a game, cracking stuff.

1 minute ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Inter never looked like taking it once it kicked off so I didn't go for it but it was an absolute belter of a game, cracking stuff.

We'd be wise to ignore each other's tips. Had Brugge to win at 3.15 but that was it. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

We'd be wise to ignore each other's tips. Had Brugge to win at 3.15 but that was it. 

In my defence I did say I was going to see how the first few minutes went before staking any cash and the first few minutes were all it needed to see that Barca were totally up for it.

Didn't put any bets on tonight, probably opt for Juve tomorrow night.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Anyone with more of a clue than me about women's football able to offer an opinion on Scotland vs USA tonight? My simplistic take is the talent differentials in women's football are similar to men's 40/50 years ago and if the yanks play anything close to a first team and try then this could / should be a 5+ margin of victory.  Getting better than evens on - 3 Asian handicap. 

36 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Anyone with more of a clue than me about women's football able to offer an opinion on Scotland vs USA tonight? My simplistic take is the talent differentials in women's football are similar to men's 40/50 years ago and if the yanks play anything close to a first team and try then this could / should be a 5+ margin of victory.  Getting better than evens on - 3 Asian handicap. 

Don't know anything but I'm always wary of betting on friendlies. Someone on the Women's Football sub forum might know something.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

According to a couple of BBC pages Scotland are missing 4 players and the USA have said they're going to go for it!

Are they ready for a cold, maybe wet night in Paisley though? Probably..

• 2 weeks later...

Decent treble offer with Coral's for tonight 12/1 o. Newcastle, Real Sociedad and Torino all to win!!!
I think Newcastle and Sociedad are good bets but my Seria A is quite iffy this season any body reckon Torino will win away to Cagliari or am I as well just opening the car window and chucking the money out there???

Decent treble offer with Coral's for tonight 12/1 o. Newcastle, Real Sociedad and Torino all to win!!!
I think Newcastle and Sociedad are good bets but my Seria A is quite iffy this season any body reckon Torino will win away to Cagliari or am I as well just opening the car window and chucking the money out there???

Cagliari are unbeaten at home this season. Lost one of last 5 and that was away to Juve. Wouldn’t touch with the proverbial to be honest. Good luck.

Newcastle also have a Monday night curse do they not? Lost their last eleven. 

20 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

3 minutes ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

Cagliari are unbeaten at home this season. Lost one of last 5 and that was away to Juve. Wouldn’t touch with the proverbial to be honest. Good luck.