Midweek flutter

geo87

£22 on that, holy f**k.

I’d ask a genuine question, but you always just defend with “I’m not tipping these it’s just an off-chance” type replies....when ever anyone asks “what is the point of the bets you punt”. But that’s not really answering the question is it?” 

Would love to see a win/loss diary from you. You’ll get a 500 win about once every 5 years with that shite. I suspect if you attempted such you’d be absolutely fucking horrified!!

13 minutes ago, Christophe said:

£22 on that, holy f**k.

I’d ask a genuine question, but you always just defend with “I’m not tipping these it’s just an off-chance” type replies....when ever anyone asks “what is the point of the bets you punt”. But that’s not really answering the question is it?” 

Would love to see a win/loss diary from you. You’ll get a 500 win about once every 5 years with that shite. I suspect if you attempted such you’d be absolutely fucking horrified!!

They don't come in very often but when they do it's delightful. I usually stick to a fiver and bet as a hobby, not as a serious investment.

sun.JPG

Edited by welshbairn

16/5 for Chelsea to beat Liverpool at Anfield in the League Cup tonight seems good since both teams are rotating squads and it's more of a toss up imo.

Also like the look of Celta Vigo away to Valencia at 15/4.

So nap of the day is a double on Liverpool and Valencia.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

16/5 for Chelsea to beat Liverpool at Anfield in the League Cup tonight seems good since both teams are rotating squads and it's more of a toss up imo.

Also like the look of Celta Vigo away to Valencia at 15/4.

So nap of the day is a double on Liverpool and Valencia.

Mignolet apparently starting for Liverpool so that's a bonus!

23 hours ago, gameofthrones said:

Norwich appeal at 5/2 to beat Derby tonight (might actually look at DNB)

Liverpool to win at around Evens away to Napoli looks a bit on the short side (i fancy them to get a result tbh but i am surprised to see them favourites)

Norwich were 6/4 DNB so got my money back 

Only 2 real fancies tonight in Europa Leage are Bayer Leverkusen and Arsenal.  Double pays even money.

Tip from a mate at work, but youre getting around 13/1 for a Frej (Swedish) and Cologne double tonight, Match Odds and BTTS, I'll stick a couple on it and see if he's talking pish or not!!!

Tip from a mate at work, but youre getting around 13/1 for a Frej (Swedish) and Cologne double tonight, Match Odds and BTTS, I'll stick a couple on it and see if he's talking pish or not!!!

Shit in his lunchbox.

46 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
6 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Shit in his lunchbox.

Useless c**t that he is, but he was half right I suppose!!!

Shit in his lunchbox.

I threatened with locking him out of the executive canteen and he apologised profusely, and in way of apology he gave me another double for tonight;
9/1 on Luton and Portsmouth both to win and BTTS!!!
If this one doesn't win I'll give you his address!!!

3 hours ago, King Kebab said:

I threatened with locking him out of the executive canteen and he apologised profusely, and in way of apology he gave me another double for tonight;
9/1 on Luton and Portsmouth both to win and BTTS!!!
If this one doesn't win I'll give you his address!!!

Take away the key to the executive shitters too. Powerful job being a janitor!!!

Edited by welshbairn

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I've taken Boro at 1.4 to beat Rotherham and now I'm considering cashing it out cause the long odds have seriously got me thinking I'm missing something!?

Looks pretty straightforward to me, battered in on -1 at 2.25

53 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I've taken Boro at 1.4 to beat Rotherham and now I'm considering cashing it out cause the long odds have seriously got me thinking I'm missing something!?

I'd be worried by the amount of draws both have had recently, but I haven't been following the Championship.