Midweek flutter

geo87

Was thinking:

Bristol Rovers v Aldershot - Bristol at 4/9

Elche v Valencia - Valencia at 5/6

Wolves v Derby - over 1.5 at 3/10

PSG v Lorient - over 1.5 at 1/7

Then one I'm a bit unsure about that I'd add to make a 5 fold - Motherwell and Hamilton - BTTS at 8/11.

A tenner on Paddy Power is about £67.96 (as this is typed)

Was thinking:

Bristol Rovers v Aldershot - Bristol at 4/9

Elche v Valencia - Valencia at 5/6

Wolves v Derby - over 1.5 at 3/10

PSG v Lorient - over 1.5 at 1/7

Then one I'm a bit unsure about that I'd add to make a 5 fold - Motherwell and Hamilton - BTTS at 8/11.

A tenner on Paddy Power is about £67.96 (as this is typed)

May go for Hamburg and Hertha Berlin at over 1.5 instead of the Hamilton game.

After looking at the league standings at a neutral then both home and away view, plus form. Can't see Elche doing it - that's why I thought 5/6 on Valencia was too good a price to turn down.

You're probably right, it usually pays to do the opposite of what I do. However Elche have won 3 out of their last 5 home games including beating Rayo Vallecano 2-0. Obviously Valencia are the favourites, but I usually bet against the odds where I think an upset is a possibility. Also Valencia have lost away to the likes of Deportivo and Levante this season.

Edited by welshbairn

You're probably right, it usually pays to do the opposite of what I do. However Elche have won 3 out of their last 5 home games including beating Rayo Vallecano 2-0. Obviously Valencia are the favourites, but I usually bet against the odds where I think an upset is a possibility. Also Valencia have lost away to the likes of Deportivo and Levante this season.

Bet it's a draw now..

attachicon.gif1427305389587.jpg

Breaking various betting rules. I just feel we can beat Norn Iron tonight, can't we?

McBookies. Seems decent odds for a game we should be winning by at least 5 goals, imo.

31/20 best price quoted on oddschecker. I don't think a five goal start is that much to ask really given their recent results.

We're doomed!