Midweek flutter

geo87

McBookies. £50 returns £78. Celtic are 1/5 and Rangers 3/10. I did say about 3/2, and my maths isn't too hot.. :P

P.S. Sorry, it's more like 1/2 isn't it...? :ph34r: Not used to betting on the odds..

Edited by welshbairn

Biggish for me double on the duo once known as the Old Firm tonight. About 3/2. A fair bit of me hopes I lose. :ph34r:

Ah well. Nice to know Rangers will never win the Challenge Cup. Think I'll retreat to £5 a week penny bets for a while, instead of failing miserably at covering myself with perms on accas, usually betting against the odds. Did the opposite tonight, don't think I'll do that again. Last season was my first year of regular betting, and I did amazingly well, probably by betting a lot more conservatively than I have this season. Think I've got too greedy for big wins to chase past losses.

Ah well. Nice to know Rangers will never win the Challenge Cup. Think I'll retreat to £5 a week penny bets for a while, instead of failing miserably at covering myself with perms on accas, usually betting against the odds. Did the opposite tonight, don't think I'll do that again. Last season was my first year of regular betting, and I did amazingly well, probably by betting a lot more conservatively than I have this season. Think I've got too greedy for big wins to chase past losses.

Stick to betting on Fort every week. Hope you had them -3 at the weekend .

Stick to betting on Fort every week. Hope you had them -3 at the weekend .

Not at (-3)or (+3), they're doing a lot better this season and handicaps have stopped being offered, but had a wee win with them on a treble at the weekend, with Buckie and Wick. :)

Edited by welshbairn

• 2 weeks later...

7/1 for QPR to win at Everton tonight seems worth a wee punt.

No Charlie Austin for them tonight, don't think many others have been chipping in with goals. Still a decent price but think Everton will win this by a couple, especially as they rested the first team on Thursday in the EL.

QPR's last 40 away games in the Premier League, most recent first. 2014-15: LLLLLLLL 2012-13: LDLLLWLDWLDDLLLLLLD 2011-12: LLLLLLLDLLDLL

They'd won two of their last 3 games before the Everton game, admittedly at home, and Everton had lost 2 and drawn 1, both losses at home. At 7/1 I thought it worth a small punt. Obviously the bookies were right and were aware of your stats.. :rolleyes:

Going small again tonight with Chelsea (-3) at 8/1 and Sheffield Utd drawing with Southampton at 31/10. Double and tiny stake backing singles.