Midweek flutter

geo87

I have taken BTTS at Fenerbahce v Celtic after much deliberation. I got 2.05 with 888Sport but the best around now is 1.95 with Boylesports. The lowest I would go would be 1.91 I think.

Also backed Bitton. Lustig and Boyata to score first @ 40/1, 50/1 (both bet365) and 66/1 (Paddy Power). This isn't really advisable to be honest but if one of them scored first and I hadn't backed them at those prices I would go on a heavy tilt.

Still furious with myself for blowing £500 by not thinking of cashing out on the Man U game last night, so I'm taking it out on the Bookies by putting a daft fourfold on. That'll show the fuckers.

Porto, Zenit, Bate Borisov +1 and a Valencia v Lyons draw. 208/1 and wee trebles

£10 Barca, Chelsea, Zenit, Valencia(-1) £346

£7 Arsenal, Chelsea, Zenit, Barca, Valenica most corners £100

£3 Chelsea, Arsenal, Valencia ( 2+ goals ) Barca, Bayern ( 3+ goals ) £150

Edited by LBC-91

Anybody know what type of team Barcalona will put out, 13/10 and 5/2 with btts. Also like the look of zenit at 12/5. Realise there both through and may not play there strongest team but at just under 8/1 double looks decent.

Russian league has finished and they've not won their last two games, apparently :(

Hopefully they put in one last shift before their festive holidays!

Anybody know what type of team Barcalona will put out, 13/10 and 5/2 with btts. Also like the look of zenit at 12/5. Realise there both through and may not play there strongest team but at just under 8/1 double looks decent.

Messi starts Suarez on bench Neymar injured