Peterhead v Morton

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at least we can see what is acceptable to Morton supporters.

The comdenmnation of the racist abuse by all Peterhead supporters on here is in stark contrast to the attitude of the Morton supporters who think it is totally acceptable to attend a football match with the purpose of "winding the wee dicks up" and then try to justify it says it all really.

The comdenmnation of the racist abuse by all Peterhead supporters on here is in stark contrast to the attitude of the Morton supporters who think it is totally acceptable to attend a football match with the purpose of "winding the wee dicks up" and then try to justify it says it all really.

Well that depends on your interpretation of what's meant by "winding the wee dicks up" isn't it? If it's singing songs to opposing fans while stood near them and having a laugh with that, then yes, that is indeed totally acceptable. If it's getting in their faces and even getting violent, then no, that's not remotely acceptable, that's shameful behaviour and should be thoroughly condemned. No one here has tried to justify the latter though.

Well, obviously there's a difference between simply winding up folk and getting in their faces and stuff. The latter is obviously unacceptable. The idea that people on the wind up should be ashamed or something is pretty funny though.

post-1545-0-39948900-1372203992_thumb.jp

Heres a few facts. Most of the "wee phd dicks" are 14-17 year olds. The morton slightly bigger and definetly dumber dicks were 18 - 24 sort of age range. "wind up" involved going right up to their faces and shouting and singing abuse in a pretty aggresive manner. Try that in your own back yard and strathclydes finest would batter the living crap out of you. After the majority eventually left the scene a few stayed behind. At the corner flag just before halftime a morton "thing" in a red hoody top, about 22 year old was hurling abuse at the two wee ball boys. in fairness a few morton fans were embarrassed about it when i said my piece to the red top....

Missed the fracas at halftime as i had taken my young lad and his pal away from that end.

You can laugh it off all day long but a section of you support was without doubt the most obnoxious we have ever seen at balmoor.

When the police eventually showed up it was significant that they all went pussy quiet.. Healthy respect for the law or perhaps the prospect of screwing their parole did the trick.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you've confused Strathclyde Police with a Haitian death squad there.

And yet another claim about being the worst support when we already know that the home fans are racist scum. Thanks for playing anyway.

As strichener said the racist FAN was dealt with swiftly. The peterhead supporters in the area, myself included, helped the club id the guy responsible. Dont think you can take that comeback much further. Try something else..

Top notch deflection work from the junkies here.

However, if you think Morton are bad, wait 'til we come to town,

To be honest i doubt you would try and intimidate a bunch of weans. Would wager a few quid you wont cause any bother..

Archived