Peterhead v Morton

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only because you lot are greetin about it :bairn

You lost the game fairly, build a bridge and get over it.

Point well missed.

In my first post after the game I gave my opinion on the game and I never once stated that we lost the game by anything other than fair means.

As previously alluded to you and your kin appear not to like the banter or the wind up when aimed at yourselves.

Are we not only having this discussion because delicate Peterhead fans couldn't take a wind up on Saturday? :lol:

Ffs geegee this was not two sets of fans in opposite stands shouting and singing at each other. This was adults getting in minors faces antagonising and trying to intimidate them. If you dont get the difference you really are a sad man..

Not as sad as creating an account to cry about 'antagonising' people at the football, one might suggest that such an individual was seething.

Did you actually watch any of the game?

To be honest for about 5 minutes not much as i was watching my son, his pal and my own back. We all created our accounts at some time. Reading the morton pish spurred me on. You really are a bunch of wallopers in real and cyber life.

To be honest for about 5 minutes not much as i was watching my son, his pal and my own back. We all created our accounts at some time. Reading the morton pish spurred me on. You really are a bunch of wallopers in real and cyber life.

Take it we won't see you for the return game at Cappielow then. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes and I suppose you will have proof of these "fans" being racist. In your own words "be very specific".

What, apart from it being sprayed all over the national press, just last season? You're fooling absolutely no-one champ.

Oh dear, although I might be getting on in years, however, my eyes and ears do not deceive me. Most of the incident happened behind the stand out of sight of most of the spectators. Ok, we shall always be remembered for the racist incident, however, scenes like Saturday, we can do without. I should probably have said in my previous post that it was one the worst scenes seen at Balmoor not Scotland and that includes the games we had against the Old Firm which were incident free.

So to be clear: "racist incident" - 'fair cop guv, but nothing to see here really, oh no.'

Two people in a crowd of 700 - one of which was a Peterhead fan - 'disgraceful scenes, worst scenes we've had, excepting, err when we racially abused a black teenager who was playing for an opponent.

Stay classy Peterhead: the Cowdenbeath of the north.

Ku_Klux_Klan_Virgina_1922_Parade.jpg

Shame really, as we really do seek favourable coverage from a bunch of tear-stained, proven racist bumpkins.

10502116_10152233872617681_2416638253216

As strichener said the racist FAN was dealt with swiftly. The peterhead supporters in the area, myself included, helped the club id the guy responsible. Dont think you can take that comeback much further. Try something else..

Yes we can. One club's support's reputation has been permanently and publically tarred by the behaviour of their own, and other sections of it are now the ones looking to cite faults in the behaviour of others. It's a stick you'll always be beaten with, deal with it. And given that nobody who was at that game against East Stirling actually identified the perpetrator of that crime at the time, I'm afraid the lectures on behaviour from a support that are harbouring racists, and condoning their actions by refusing to spring into action and actually do anything about identifying them until the media grab hold of the story, are carrying little weight here.

I turned up late at the incident yesterday, so it would be wrong of me to comment on what happened in the first instance, but whilst our support (myself included on occasion) certainly aren't angels, if there's one mob we're certainly not accepting lectures from on standards of decency it's yourselves. Get your own house in order before playing the victim card.

Yes and I suppose you will have proof of these "fans" being racist. In your own words "be very specific".

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/racist-yob-banned-football-matches-3211605

You're welcome.

I dont do away games so no worries there. You are all welcome back to peterhead. We'll take your cash off you no problem. Bring a few hundred more and hopefully our board will give your pal Jim a wee bonus on you guys. That would be sweet.

Yes we can. One club's support's reputation has been permanently and publically tarred by the behaviour of their own, and other sections of it are now the ones looking to cite faults in the behaviour of others. It's a stick you'll always be beaten with, deal with it. And given that nobody who was at that game against East Stirling actually identified the perpetrator of that crime at the time, I'm afraid the lectures on behaviour from a support that are harbouring racists, and condoning their actions by refusing to spring into action and actually do anything about identifying them until the media grab hold of the story, are carrying little weight here.

I turned up late at the incident yesterday, so it would be wrong of me to comment on what happened in the first instance, but whilst our support (myself included on occasion) certainly aren't angels, if there's one mob we're certainly not accepting lectures from on standards of decency it's yourselves. Get your own house in order before playing the victim card.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/racist-yob-banned-football-matches-3211605

You're welcome.

The fact the club and supporters dealt with it is about the best we could do with one racist idiot. Any comment on the spastic remark last night?

'Worst scenes we've experienced at Balmoor'.... :1eye

One Morton fan who got a bit over excited on the sauce, and one Peterhead fan who got a bit precious having a square go. One guy ejected then on with the game. The lack of security/police presence around after half time showed how much of a storm in a teacup it really was.

But the precious little Peterhead fanbase got a bit upset by it all, it spoiled their afternoon...

There was only one set of 'scenes' witnessed at Balmoor on Saturday - and that was when your yob of a star striker barged Derek Gaston with the ball in his hands and was rightfully sent packing (arguably a bigger act of violence than the handbags by the 2 fans), wrecking your chances of claiming the undeserved draw you looked like stealing from us. Which lead to Thomas O'Ware. A defender. Playing up front (let that bit sink in). Finishing like a pro to claim what was rightfully ours (the 3 points) and the scenes unfolded as we celebrated our victory in your own midden.

But it wouldn't have happened if the bad men hadn't been winding us all up...

Joyous.

What, apart from it being sprayed all over the national press, just last season? You're fooling absolutely no-one champ.

So to be clear: "racist incident" - 'fair cop guv, but nothing to see here really, oh no.'

Two people in a crowd of 700 - one of which was a Peterhead fan - 'disgraceful scenes, worst scenes we've had, excepting, err when we racially abused a black teenager who was playing for an opponent.

Stay classy Peterhead: the Cowdenbeath of the north.

Obviously you cannot be very specific then.

It appears that we can be held responsible as a support for one fan last year and yet Morton feel the need to come on with the it was only one or two type excuse. I would be careful when referring to racism at football though as it is a familiar thing at your club. You can even see some of the same usernames as the wallopers on this thread.

http://www.greenockmorton.org/forum/index.php?s=683394f5efd83ffb88518306dca58cee&showtopic=8501

isolated incident???? Oops not really:

http://www.greenockmorton.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=11943

Obviously you cannot be very specific then.

It appears that we can be held responsible as a support for one fan last year and yet Morton feel the need to come on with the it was only one or two type excuse.

Let's rewind things to help you out here champ. Your tear-stained, racist fanbase labelled handbags between two fans - one of which was a Peterhead fan - as one of the most shocking scenes to happen at Balmoor, a disgrace, worthy of substantial police intervention. While trying to sweep under the carpet that just last year Balmoor was the venue of racist slurs from the home end against a black player.

So to break this down for you: Morton don't need to defend anything, as pretty much f**k all of consequence happened. Peterhead fans have to account for their massive racist hypocrisy, before wetting their knickers about 'abuse' being dished out on, err, a Scottish football terrace.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Let's rewind things to help you out here champ. Your tear-stained, racist fanbase labelled handbags between two fans - one of which was a Peterhead fan - as one of the most shocking scenes to happen at Balmoor, a disgrace, worthy of substantial police intervention. While trying to sweep under the carpet that just last year Balmoor was the venue of racist slurs from the home end against a black player.

So to break this down for you: Morton don't need to defend anything, as pretty much f**k all of consequence happened. Peterhead fans have to account for their massive racist hypocrisy, before wetting their knickers about 'abuse' being dished out on, err, a Scottish football terrace.

Thanks for playing anyway.

There is clearly no need to defend the indefensible but you continue to try and do so.

There is clearly no need to defend the indefensible but you continue to try and do so.

There we go again: "indefensible" = Saturday. Racist abuse as documented in national media? Not so much, just one person, time to move on blah blah blah.

Seems a bit harsh now to label you the Cowdenbeath of the north: even their fans weren't quite such tear-stained, delicate little (racist) flowers. It has to be down to a complete detachment from civilisation.

Archived