Peterhead v Morton

Trying to use Morton fans to deflect away from your clubs racist shame: disgusting.

What are your plans for today? Handing out leaflets for the BNP?

Aye pyoor mentul thats right. Er naw we've got jobs and shit to be getting on with instead...

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can't afford it til next giro. Blew their wad on a trip to peterheed. They wont do that again!( one sincerely hopes...)

Top bants. Think of the scenes if there had been any kind of abuse at the game as bad as you've been on this thread. Go to bed.

Top bants. Think of the scenes if there had been any kind of abuse at the game as bad as you've been on this thread. Go to bed.

You think this is bad! Good now you are getting my point. It's not nice when some random starts ranting off abuse at you is it? Stop defending the 20 or so tits at the game yesterday and accept it wasnt morton supports finest hour and move on. Thanks i can stop now...

The current understanding of the word is well-illustrated by a BBC survey in 2003, which found that "spastic" was the second most offensive term in the UK relating to disability (retard was deemed most offensive).[2] In 2007, Lynne Murphy, a linguist at the University of Sussex, described the term as being "one of the most taboo insults to a British ear".[1]

Just a little assistance. And you rightly condemned the racists....

Heres a few facts. Most of the "wee phd dicks" are 14-17 year olds. The morton slightly bigger and definetly dumber dicks were 18 - 24 sort of age range. "wind up" involved going right up to their faces and shouting and singing abuse in a pretty aggresive manner. Try that in your own back yard and strathclydes finest would batter the living crap out of you. After the majority eventually left the scene a few stayed behind. At the corner flag just before halftime a morton "thing" in a red hoody top, about 22 year old was hurling abuse at the two wee ball boys. in fairness a few morton fans were embarrassed about it when i said my piece to the red top.... Missed the fracas at halftime as i had taken my young lad and his pal away from that end. You can laugh it off all day long but a section of you support was without doubt the most obnoxious we have ever seen at balmoor. When the police eventually showed up it was significant that they all went pussy quiet.. Healthy respect for the law or perhaps the prospect of screwing their parole did the trick.

This thread is great. I like how the age groupings would make a nice wee convenient graph:

14-17 year old 'wee dick' juvenile teenagers shouting abuse with a shield of impunity.

Next up, a group of 18-24 year old 'wind-up merchant' adolescent away fans singing songs at the original perpetrators of top-notch, hilarious, country-bumpkin, teuchter-style bants.

Then, 24-39 year old 'pmu', the 'have-a-go hero' keyboard warrior who 'said his piece' to red top, while simultaneously mentally noting his age in a masterclass of chronological fingerprinting for later use.

Next on the graph, 40-59 year old unidentified man who allegedly assaults an adolescent by punching him in the head whilst ejecting him from the ground.

Finally, at 60+ years old, we round up the graph with 'Balmoor Boy', who has never witnessed anything like these shocking scenes at a football match. In Scotland. That's right, at a football match in Scotland. In his sixties.

So, one set of fans gets to claim the moral high ground over this unsavoury incident how, exactly?

Is it because of the admirable restraint demonstrated by the absence, on this occasion, of racist abuse during the initial banter and subsequent alleged assault by an adult on an adolescent?

While I wasn't at the game and if there was punches thrown which was out of order where was the stewards when this was going on. And while I am on the subject there should be some sort of segregation at every ground.

As previously alluded to you and your kin appear not to like the banter or the wind up when aimed at yourselves. The reason for using age ranges was too highlight the difference between underage youths and grown men. If you think kids are fair game for aggressive in your face abuse then please continue to maintain the moral high ground. Keyboard warrior! Where do you get these original ones from?

Ps apart from the guy standing beside the ball boys calling them stupid wee effers and what you little c@##s looking at. It was not the content of songs etc that offended, just the aggressive attempt to cause trouble. Normal practice is you stay in your bit and we stay in ours. Gmfc i think in future peterhead will have to segregate certain clubs supporters if they cant control themselves.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you've confused Strathclyde Police with a Haitian death squad there.

And yet another claim about being the worst support when we already know that the home fans are racist scum. Thanks for playing anyway.

Yes and I suppose you will have proof of these "fans" being racist. In your own words "be very specific".

You just can't make this shit up. With Peterhead's history of racial abuse towards anyone who doesn't bear the swastika, you'd think they'de be the last set of fans to point accusing fingers at opposing fans.

Anyone who is complaining about winding up other fans at a football game need to have a look at themselves. I take it you've never participated in singing songs such as 'you're not singing anymore', 'what a shite away support' etc ? Most songs at football games are winding up the opposing team. Tonsillitis, take your moral high ground to f**k.

Alcohol certainly plays a part in long journeys like this and you can expect a few overly excited supporters. Hardly reason to go bubbling onto a message board about it.

Oh dear, although I might be getting on in years, however, my eyes and ears do not deceive me. Most of the incident happened behind the stand out of sight of most of the spectators. Ok, we shall always be remembered for the racist incident, however, scenes like Saturday, we can do without. I should probably have said in my previous post that it was one the worst scenes seen at Balmoor not Scotland and that includes the games we had against the Old Firm which were incident free.

Alcohol certainly plays a part in long journeys like this and you can expect a few overly excited supporters. Hardly reason to go bubbling onto a message board about it.

Yet you feel the need to come on and defend them on the very same message boards?

Archived