BT's advert there..

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conjuring up a situation that will never, ever, ever, ever happen and spinning it against the Yes camp is idiotic.

I can imagine the version with Scarlet Johansson has her battling YES ninjas who invade the kitchen and threaten to turn off the kettle.

My version involves her getting starkers, prostrating herself over the tumble-dryer, and performing all sorts of depraved sex acts with a rolling pin.

You should probably watch it. There's a link on the first page. Then come back and tell us what you think.

I shall once I get a chance.

Absolute disaster for Tio. :lol:

Are you sane? I've spent most of the last 48 hours dealing with matters to help those who have suffered absolute disaster. A few posters on a biased forum who have missed the point I was making and some others who got the point but disagreed doesn't even constitute a minor inconvenience never mind a disaster. But if it makes you feel better.............swing and a miss, hardlines, flower, champ, thanks for playing, telt, owned, etc, etc.

Are you sane? I've spent most of the last 48 hours dealing with matters to help those who have suffered absolute disaster. A few posters on a biased forum who have missed the point I was making and some others who got the point but disagreed doesn't even constitute a minor inconvenience never mind a disaster. But if it makes you feel better.............swing and a miss, hardlines, flower, champ, thanks for playing, telt, owned, etc, etc.

And the rest you spent commenting on a video you hadn't seen.

When do you find time for yourself?

The Scottish league would be more local for away games, part of the reason we started off in this league anyway.

We'd probably sit around Conference North or Northern Premier. We're better than Blyth who are Northern Premier. Advantages are 20+ team leagues as opposed to 10 team leagues and you can drink on the terraces. Disadvantages include away games in Grantham, Halesowen and Stourbridge.

I have thought you'd more likely be Northern Premier. I doubt Raith would be standouts of do well or conference North. Trips to Ashington and Co. Durham are surely better than Elgin, Montrose and so forth.

Yeah those teams mentioned are Northern Premier. There's only really Blyth, Whitby and Workington north of Leeds, with most teams around Manchester and some as far South as Birmingham. Ashington and Durham teams are further down the pyramid. post-673-14093120498695_thumb.jpg

The video is woeful. However, I have to say that a few months ago this probably would've been a fair reflection of the wifes views on it. A couple of weeks ago she went to see Nicola Sturgeons "discussion" and has never looked back.

Her yes vote was posted this morning! :thumsup2

Spare us the crocodile tears.

You made an arse of yourself on the Internet, it's not the end of the world.

Archived