Euro 2016 qualifiers

Mr Bairn

Well done, but you are fourth in your group whereas we are first. What is the obsession on here with Josh Magennis? He is a limited player, granted, but a man who has made the most of his ability. Furthermore, he is not a first choice for NI, nor anywhere near it. The number of posters who have mentioned him, and not in a positive light, makes me wonder if it has anything to do with his colour?

Oh for fucks sake :lol: You actually think this is some racist conspiracy? P&B is actually a white supremacist forum masquerading as a Scottish football one.

Magennis exists as an ongoing joke on here for very much the reason he isn't very good. He's made a good career at being pretty poor.

^^KKK member^^

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The very unbiased opinion of a fanny. Scotland weren't good enough, in fact they weren't even close, and your manager's interview last night was an embarrassment.

Get over it.

Every bit as dim as the other Dundee feck, Twatty. Enjoy watching the Euros on the telly?

Your country is an embarrassment.

So people saying Josh Magennis is shite must be because they are racist? Nothing to do with the fact that he's an absolutely dreadful footballer, no chance!

Except I didn't actually say that, I said that it made me wonder?

Scotland is full of lots of average players yet Josh seems to bear more than his fair share of abuse on here and is widely ridiculed. I don't particularly rate him, but to say he is absolutely dreadful is silly as he is a Premier League player, are you? I tried very hard to play football at a high level but couldn't make it, as is the case with thousands, and I know that Josh considers himself very lucky to have done so.

I wouldn't pick him in the NI team as we have better players, but the memory of the big man's interview after we QUALIFIED will be with me for ever. As he said himself, he couldn't really believe that he was part of it and had scored, and the sheer joy on his face was superb as he ran about Windsor Park celebrating.

Except I didn't actually say that, I said that it made me wonder?

Scotland is full of lots of average players yet Josh seems to bear more than his fair share of abuse on here and is widely ridiculed. I don't particularly rate him, but to say he is absolutely dreadful is silly as he is a Premier League player, are you? I tried very hard to play football at a high level but couldn't make it, as is the case with thousands, and I know that Josh considers himself very lucky to have done so.

I wouldn't pick him in the NI team as we have better players, but the memory of the big man's interview after we QUALIFIED will be with me for ever. As he said himself, he couldn't really believe that he was part of it and had scored, and the sheer joy on his face was superb as he ran about Windsor Park celebrating.

His mum was very pleased, too, when she was interviewed on Radio Ulster.

Archived