Jim Murphy

Blaven

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a waste of the police and courts time

I think the police are obliged to follow it up. It's the Procurator Fiscal that would decide on whether it should go to court and I feel with the publicity surrounding it, plus as Murphy is a serving MP, I think it would have been very difficult not to be seen prosecuting.

I've not seen the lad's name, although it'll come out soon enough. As it is I don't think he is overly attached to either campaign, as if he was we would have heard about it by now, but that then suggests he may be a patsy for one of the papers which could be a little awkward.

This will be the misogynists who are supporting Nicola Sturgeon? :blink:

The whole article absolutely stinks. She refuses to say what was said to her going on to say she's not bothered but clearly feels it necessary to go to the press to tell them about some sort of concerted campaign against her?

Sorry, but even the most myopic of the nodrones must see this exactly for what it is. Clearly the Bitters PR team think they have gained something from Murphy's constant crying and is now trying the same trick again.

I think Curran is a c**t, not because she is a woman, but because she's a c**t. Simple as.

Souter is an arsehole. If any decent NO voters (there will be some!) feel uneasy being associated with the Tories, it mirrors how I feel being on the same side as this cretin.

He made some good points. Jim Murphy was banging on about people being reinvigorated with politics again. Soutar mentioned that this was due to the referendum, and that Labour were against having a referendum. Soutar also noted that if there was a Yes vote, we would get the likes of Murphy and the competent Labour politicians back in Edinburgh (rather than the second string muppets that are currently sitting there).

Standby for Cameron getting us involved in more foreign wars. Going by the news he is desperate to start an air offensive in Syria and Iraq. More billions will be spent buying American munitions paid for by the British tax payer.

Archived