Jim Murphy

Blaven

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look the word up ya thick tartan mac twatt and then come back with some made up shite. :lol::lol::lol:

you really need to grow up and let an adult show you how to use the computer. Now apologise and go stand in the corner

What is with the Kate McCann tweets being shown when Salmond is talking. How can that be called in any way impartial.

Both men get a chance to say their piece, but Salmond's comments are overlaid by tweets from a known pro union supporter without any chance of rebuttal. Can there ever be a more perfect example of the bias of the media?

The BT campaign are so desperate for any type of good news story they will clutch any straw that is going. Pretty desperate stuff considering English MPs have went through a lot worse in years of campaigning and brushed it off. Nice to see Alex getting the Yes woman being assaulted in Argyle Street by the banned BNP member in shame they couldn't get Jim Murphy to reply to that but then thats biased media reporting for you.

you really need to grow up and let an adult show you how to use the computer. Now apologise and go stand in the corner

Are you the glaekit bystander. Ya stonner.

The word is "patriates" She didn't know what it meant and neither do you or the kipper. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you the glaekit bystander. Ya stonner.

The word is "patriates" She didn't know what it meant and neither do you or the kipper. :lol::lol::lol:

I have absolutely no idea what you are foaming at the mouth about. I am talking about your constant inability to stop looking like a complete and utter fud every time you bash your keyboard with your head.

So I was bitching about the Kate McCann (the political blogger not the lost child one) tweets. However I read a few more of hers, and she had tweeted this earlier...

Guy on the train next to me has left his laptop open on an essay. So tempted to insert rude words in the middle of random sentences

I'll be honest, I am warming to her level of mischievousness.

A police spokesman said: “We sent an email to Mr Murphy’s office to advise that, while no complaint had been received, we were treating the egg-throwing incident as a criminal act, and asking him to get in touch.

“So far we have not had a response.

“Should Mr Murphy contact us for advice about security surrounding his appearances we will give him the appropriate advice.

“Police Scotland’s duty is to investigate any crimes reported to us by anyone, at any time and place.”

Hmm wonder why he hasn't complained to the Police but can spend hours on news sites complaining about it.

Saw this on Twitter amongst other tweets and have to agree it looks like Jim Murphy quit threat has backfired big time especially his appearance on SKY.

Salmond gets death threats - still campaigning

Jim Sillars gets death threat - still campaigning

Jim Murphy hit by egg - Quits

Archived