Jim Murphy

Blaven

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this happened

I wonder what Jim Murphy will say.

Is that on Allison Street? Looks like it.

Has anyone checked out Murphy @Stonehaven blog?

Is that the one Salmond was mentioning in the Sky interview. If so, no, I haven't as if Salmond was willing to point to it on national TV you know it's going to be somewhat benign.

Edit: This one? http://raymcrobbie.com/

It's not the guy with the earpiece. What I want to know is how this un identified tosser has been branded as a YES campaigner?

Me too, but I still can't understand why he has not made a complaint to the police yet, from another site it appears the Police have contacted him and he has failed to respond..Why..?? It would be in his best interests to have the guy identified as a Yes campaigner as it would be gold dust but he hasn't...Also the guys face has been plastered all over the social media but no one can ID him...very strange

A police spokesman said: “We sent an email to Mr Murphy’s office to advise that, while no complaint had been received, we were treating the egg-throwing incident as a criminal act, and asking him to get in touch.

“So far we have not had a response.

“Should Mr Murphy contact us for advice about security surrounding his appearances we will give him the appropriate advice.

“Police Scotland’s duty is to investigate any crimes reported to us by anyone, at any time and place.”

Hmm wonder why he hasn't complained to the Police but can spend hours on news sites complaining about it.

Blair McDougall claimed BT had contacted the police 5 times in relation to the egg throwing when he was called out on it from Many Rhodes on twitter

It seems that BetterTogether are addicted to telling lies.

From their politicians, down through their whole campaign, to their advertising execs, to their lackeys on the street.

Lie after lie after lie.

Really, If there had been a response Police Scotland would have mentioned it on their website. However, if contact has now been made I would like to know more about this guys identity. If he turns out NOT to be a YesScotland supporter and is maybe a miffed Labour supporter then this will backfire big time. As for his tweet about holding AS personally responsible for any attacks on him if I was AS I would be contacting my lawyers about defamation

No source to back this up, or video, so you'll need to make your own mind up about this, but this image is floating about...

BwUgz_xCAAAuaNM.png

I am sceptical, as if the woman was kicked the police would be called. More likely someone just fell ill. Still I'll post this here and see what comes of it.

The guy with the megaphone is Charlie Baillie. He stood in the 2009 Glasgow North East By Election for the BNP. After the result was announced at the count, the candidates made their speeches and left the stage before he stepped forward. I was on the floor barely 20ft away when he stepped up to the mic and I'm not trying to be melodramatic but I thought then he was perhaps the only truly evil man I've ever seen in the flesh. I honestly felt a cold shiver up my spine. He's a fucking Nazi and him and his party are nothing to do with the No campaign. They're street thugs - as they demonstrate here. Whoever wins this referendum, I hope we can get scum like him off the streets.

Like it or not there are some unsavoury elements attaching themselves to both campaigns for their own agendas.

Whatever the outcome I hope that people see these scum for what they are and send them packing.

Like it or not?

My grandparents asked me today "Was that when you mobbed Jim Murphy?"

This is not just a case of a few nutters on either side, Better Together are wilfully slandering a large number of Yes folk to further their own agenda at the expense of decent, civil people like myself.

Archived