armageddon x 2

the_team_for_me

This constant "no embassies or consulates" argument is completely and utterly laughable. I find it amusing and disturbing that people actually believe and repeat this as if it's some sort of valid reason for voting "No".

A Salmond statue in every town with a population above 1005431701-Statue_of_Kim_Il-Sung_on_MansudaHe will be eternal

If he was standing on a pie with a can of Irn Bru in his outstretched arm, offering it's sugary goodness to the nation, that would be awesome.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS:
Sit at home and wake up in a republic Scotland Europe doesn't want or get out, vote and secure our and our childrens future in a stronger union!

When did the vote becone for a Republic? Europe doesn't want us are we moving to North America?

1.Pensions
Err what about them?
2.Jobs
More or less is there a statement as JOBS is not an argument?
3.Set up costs
How did the 140 others manage perhaps we could ask them?
4.£ or € or $
I thought Europe were kicking us out?
5.What Army/ Navy / Air force will we have
Err a Scottish one would be my guess
6.No embassies nor Consulates
Really what never!!! are the rest of the world throwing us out as well as Europe?

7.Non Euro Member
Well obviously if we are getting kicked out of the continent but it will help answer Q4
8.There WILL be unknown and unforeseen consequences
Lucky for us the UK sees all and knew in advance of the banking crisis so they were ready for it
9.Scotland will be a Single Party State
Are all the Labour, Lib Dems and Tory voters leaving? have you told them yet?
10. The SNP are rampant reublicans who will be our head of state?
The SNP you just stated that in the question, all hail Emperor Eck

Seriously this is one of the worst leaflets I have seen during the campaign it reads like it was written by a 5 year old and one who doesn't understand anything about the debate, :1eye

THE CHOICE IS YOURS:

Sit at home and wake up in a republic Scotland Europe doesn't want or get out, vote and secure our and our childrens future in a stronger union!

When did the vote becone for a Republic? Europe doesn't want us are we moving to North America?

1.Pensions

Err what about them?

2.Jobs

More or less is there a statement as JOBS is not an argument?

3.Set up costs

How did the 140 others manage perhaps we could ask them?

4.£ or € or $

I thought Europe were kicking us out?

5.What Army/ Navy / Air force will we have

Err a Scottish one would be my guess

6.No embassies nor Consulates

Really what never!!! are the rest of the world throwing us out as well as Europe?

7.Non Euro Member

Well obviously if we are getting kicked out of the continent but it will help answer Q4

8.There WILL be unknown and unforeseen consequences

Lucky for us the UK sees all and knew in advance of the banking crisis so they were ready for it

9.Scotland will be a Single Party State

Are all the Labour, Lib Dems and Tory voters leaving? have you told them yet?

10. The SNP are rampant reublicans who will be our head of state?

The SNP you just stated that in the question, all hail Emperor Eck

Seriously this is one of the worst leaflets I have seen during the campaign it reads like it was written by a 5 year old and one who doesn't understand anything about the debate, :1eye

I didn't pay any attention to the points, but they are some of the weakest. flimsiest "reasons" I have ever seen.

Sadly, there are large swathes of Rangers fans thick enough to be drawn in by this.

Take The Pundit, for example.

Archived