St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't surprise me if Dundee brought a massive crowd for this - perhaps even a record attendance for them at McD - this is easily their biggest game in years.

As for the match, Dundee have been riding their luck something awful despite playing terrible football with a team full of has-beens and never-will-bes.

Expect Dundee to shitfest it in a bid to stop our flair players. They might take something from it if they succeed in crocking our best players which will undoubtedly be their main tactic early on. However, should we have a strong ref who clamps down on their antics I'm certain we'll be close to equalling our 7-2 win in 1997. That said, no idea where Dundee are going to get two goals from.

Wouldn't surprise me if Dundee brought a massive crowd for this - perhaps even a record attendance for them at McD - this is easily their biggest game in years.

As for the match, Dundee have been riding their luck something awful despite playing terrible football with a team full of has-beens and never-will-bes.

Expect Dundee to shitfest it in a bid to stop our flair players. They might take something from it if they succeed in crocking our best players which will undoubtedly be their main tactic early on. However, should we have a strong ref who clamps down on their antics I'm certain we'll be close to equalling our 7-2 win in 1997. That said, no idea where Dundee are going to get two goals from.

Alrighty then.

I see you guys have signed David Clarkson. He's a failed trialist at Motherwell, Kilmarnock and Saints.

Good shit.

Ohh that's a painful one to take. Whilst proven at this level before, the fact we've seen him and other teams had him on trial and all passed on him is not a good omen. FWIW he was shocking in our games. :lol:

Yes I also know where this is heading......

Bewildered as to why they've signed Clarkson, surely Peaso takes up the "past it, injury prone" striker role, although he at least has some ability and can score, Clarkson looked like a very, very cheap version of MacLean. In saying that I've barely seen Dundee this season, so maybe thats the type of player they need.

Also never seen Beatson trolling before, suppose everyone tries it at least once in their life.

Archived