The Arbroath Thread

All the best to Watson btw, fantastic for us this season. Efforts are much appreciated if he isn't back at Gayfield again.

Has been poor since Annan at home. Absolutely bullied by Weatherson that afternoon. Austin destroyed him in methill last week as well. I thought he should have dropped yesterday.

Hopefully he makes a full recovery

Has been poor since Annan at home. Absolutely bullied by Weatherson that afternoon. Austin destroyed him in methill last week as well. I thought he should have dropped yesterday.

Hopefully he makes a full recovery

Serious injury yesterday so trying to focus on the positives, on the whole he's been brilliant, everybody has been shite the last few weeks apart from Ricky Little.

I m i right Todd s record as manager is

Played 33 Won 11 drew 8 lost 14

34 games, 8 draws, won 11, lost 15.

We've beat

Shire X 2

Mo X 2

Berwick X 2

Annan

Clyde

Stirling

Brora

East Fife

3 worst teams in Scotland but ourselves and a non league team, In 10/11 months.

32% win ratio, in the bottom league.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

How long can we let this go on? Todd Lumsden's management of this team has been an utter joke since the summer.

Tactics, signings, performances etc. All except the odd few have been beyond piss poor.

Its time we send Lumsden and Hislop on their way.

How long can we let this go on? Todd Lumsden's management of this team has been an utter joke since the summer.

Tactics, signings, performances etc. All except the odd few have been beyond piss poor.

Its time we send Lumsden and Hislop on their way.

From what I gather they fully expect to be here next season...

Frightening.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

I have no idea why he was let go after the pre season he had, very impressive even when at RB, played very well at Ibrox too. Best of the bunch for me.

Kiffy been accepted into Dundee uni to study teaching, so be coming down the road end of May after his exams, he has managed 25 mins of uni games last 3 weeks, played rb and scored also set up the goals, now they on way to win the league in couple of weeks and got a cup final in 3 weeks.