The Arbroath Thread

I had thought that our squad was fine. Proved wrong now. This time of the year often catches us out with injuries. We really need Bobby back and the others too. With Rutherford out then Grehan would have been an automatic choice but none of our other forwards fit the bill in TL's game plan. The Shire look like a real banana skin on Tuesday.

I had thought that our squad was fine. Proved wrong now. This time of the year often catches us out with injuries. We really need Bobby back and the others too. With Rutherford out then Grehan would have been an automatic choice but none of our other forwards fit the bill in TL's game plan. The Shire look like a real banana skin on Tuesday.

This. 4 outfield players on the bench yesterday. With 4 players out injured. Wtf. 5 loanees in that group of 16 players too, awful. Edited by 1320Lichtie

If we don't go up, which I don't think we will, think we will end up about 5th-7th ( lowest I've ever seen us finish in my time, unacceptable ) then at least Forfar and Brechin will most likely be coming down to join us. Get them in and Shire/QP to f**k, the two other worst away days, with Edinburgh City winning the play off.

Stolen opinion from Lichtie78.

It's good to see us following other clubs lead and gradually getting people on board for next season. I always prefer to have 4/5 signed up before the previous season ends for something to build on in the summer. As things stand, I would hope to take Fleming, Lowdon, Little, Linn, Whatley, Rutherford and Hester into next season, with a few of the others still able to win a deal. I do think there are good players in the squad, but not enough and certainly not in depth.

If we don't go up, which I don't think we will, think we will end up about 5th-7th ( lowest I've ever seen us finish in my time, unacceptable ) then at least Forfar and Brechin will most likely be coming down to join us. Get them in and Shire/QP to f**k, the two other worst away days, with Edinburgh City winning the play off.

Stolen opinion from Lichtie78.

You mental? Guaranteed three points at the great Hampden giveaway.

Was it you lot that did the Hippo in? :o

It's good to see us following other clubs lead and gradually getting people on board for next season. I always prefer to have 4/5 signed up before the previous season ends for something to build on in the summer. As things stand, I would hope to take Fleming, Lowdon, Little, Linn, Whatley, Rutherford and Hester into next season, with a few of the others still able to win a deal. I do think there are good players in the squad, but not enough and certainly not in depth.

certainly would not offer to any others

We don't have our own thread so thought I'd make one. Noticed Michael Wallace is in the team photo so maybe he will eventually get a chance?and Chris Scott seems to have left, not in photo and his mum commented something saying he'll miss someone.

I get some messages on fb from fans, so to let you all know, Kiffy is doing well studying in Aberdeen, he hoping in next few weeks to be told he will be moving closer to home, and studying masters in teaching, he has been suffering from Osgood schlatters since Sept, and has not been playing, his contract will end in Sept with Lochee, so he will be a free agent then.