The Arbroath Thread

We obviously need a new goalkeeper and I would imagine Rab has another couple of seasons in him. The rest I am not fussed about, im not sure Dick will go down the road of signing a bunch of players who have just been relegated.

Rab was pretty awful for Forfar towards the end.

We obviously need a new goalkeeper and I would imagine Rab has another couple of seasons in him. The rest I am not fussed about, im not sure Dick will go down the road of signing a bunch of players who have just been relegated.

Way to go a goalkeeper who is 44 or about, to old, there must be other keepers out there, surely,

yeap I his mum, yeap I mean my boy, he is under contract until sept with lochee, but is stll under a clause with Arbroath too, he hasny really played much this season due to him being in Aberdeen at uni, he has suffered from osgood schlattters, too, but is now fully recovered and keeping himself fit. We enjoyed our time at Arbroath and thought long and hard about leaving Moore and Lumsden. he had few games for the uni team, scored goals and set up goals, heping them win the league and winning best ever team

Hopefully the rest of the signings well be of the same quality as Doris,

Defo want to see the minimum amount of loan signings and hopefully none of the development loan nonsense.

And i totally agree about signing 4 strikers in total...

Loans are fine and acceptable when used correctly all clubs do it, we've absolutely beasted that system the last 2 seasons though and it's been a total farce. Sure I had a list of 18!!!

Easton

McGeever

McCallum

Carriero

Grant

Zubaidi

Rowan

Gordon

Henry

Skelly

Williams

Watson

Ramsey

Ryan

Rutherford

Is absolutely ridiculous. I'm forgetting a few as well though I'm sure.