The Arbroath Thread

Falky also went on trial at Lincoln, but I'm 99% sure he still hasn't signed anywhere surprisingly.

Also - I'm pretty positive we do have a sell on clause with Si Murray, so a shame for us if there was a bid rejected. Also could've been nice for Si to follow in his dads footsteps at Hibs.

3 hours ago, SimonLichtie said:

Falky also went on trial at Lincoln, but I'm 99% sure he still hasn't signed anywhere surprisingly.

Also - I'm pretty positive we do have a sell on clause with Si Murray, so a shame for us if there was a bid rejected. Also could've been nice for Si to follow in his dads footsteps at Hibs.

100% agree, I am amazed Falky has not been signed up, would have had him back at Arbroath in a heart beat. 

As for Simon Murray, I am sure there is a sell on clause, what part time team if at all possible would not attach a sell on clause?  And yes it does happen!  Gross mismanagement or money to burn? 

100% agree, I am amazed Falky has not been signed up, would have had him back at Arbroath in a heart beat. 

As for Simon Murray, I am sure there is a sell on clause, what part time team if at all possible would not attach a sell on clause?  And yes it does happen!  Gross mismanagement or money to burn? 

If we got Falky, we would win the league, surely there must be a sell on Murray, on a different subject a disgrace there is no game this weekend, especially when Scotland play, so the masses of members of the tartan army that also attend Gayfield, could attend both [emoji106][emoji106]

If we got Falky, we would win the league, surely there must be a sell on Murray, on a different subject a disgrace there is no game this weekend, especially when Scotland play, so the masses of members of the tartan army that also attend Gayfield, could attend both [emoji106][emoji106]

There are games tomorrow .

10 hours ago, ecto said:

If we got Falky, we would win the league, surely there must be a sell on Murray, on a different subject a disgrace there is no game this weekend, especially when Scotland play, so the masses of members of the tartan army that also attend Gayfield, could attend both emoji106.pngemoji106.png

Game this weekend , irn bru cup 3rd round , you we're knocked out this competition ? im sure  ? LOL 

10 hours ago, ecto said:

If we got Falky, we would win the league, surely there must be a sell on Murray, on a different subject a disgrace there is no game this weekend, especially when Scotland play, so the masses of members of the tartan army that also attend Gayfield, could attend both emoji106.pngemoji106.png

Not the player he was with Arbroath first time round. Wasn't getting a game for Dunfermline, even when he was playing he wasn't doing much. Probably still good enough for this league but wouldn't be a reason for you to win the league.

Yes I am aware of the Saturday games, but the challenge cup could be played mid-week, Saturday is for league football and the early rounds of the Scottish Cup

Says who?

I'm not a fan of not having a game on a Saturday either but there are other teams in the division playing as they're not knocked out of the cup. Let's be honest it's probably good the players are getting a free weekend after all the games they've played so far this season!!!

Saturdays for league and early rounds of the Scottish Cup, all other competitions played around the league fixtures, as for the players needing a rest, surely not after the last two results

Saturdays for league and early rounds of the Scottish Cup, all other competitions played around the league fixtures, as for the players needing a rest, surely not after the last two results

As far as I can see every single league fixture is scheduled for a Saturday? Apart from the ones at Christmas time

And that's 14 games the players have had just after a tough pre season in the last 2 month. Wee weekend off probably a good thing IMO

Get your drift, but take a look out the window fine day for a game and in the winter we will play in awful weather, today is a waste, just a thought

Got to agree having a free week at the end of the summer is crazy. Should be taking advantage of this time of year and play challenge cup mid week.

30 minutes ago, Only_1_k_hester said:

Hold on here Scott Fleming? Why you laughing at his team when they knocked us out?

Sorry for interrupting your night....you can now go back to furiously wanking to......

Who are you? Another keyboard warrior... oh joy.  Sorry for rattling your cage loser.  Feel free to talk to me at the next home game... I bet you don't. Don't go hurting your wrist boy :lol:

On 02/09/2016 at 08:39, SimonLichtie said:

Also - I'm pretty positive we do have a sell on clause with Si Murray, so a shame for us if there was a bid rejected. Also could've been nice for Si to follow in his dads footsteps at Hibs & Montrose.

Sorry, couldn't resist it :lol: