The Arbroath Thread

53 minutes ago, kenwood65 said:

if the bully wee get that ref every round hampden beckons , disgraceful , should have been dressed in red the gifts he was handing out , update me with the rules if a guy headbutts another is that not a red card , unless not seen then nothing  , but giving a yellow means he has to have seen it  so this backs up my theory that he was another west coast brovva lover

Oh ya fucker.

1 hour ago, kenwood65 said:

if the bully wee get that ref every round hampden beckons , disgraceful , should have been dressed in red the gifts he was handing out , update me with the rules if a guy headbutts another is that not a red card , unless not seen then nothing  , but giving a yellow means he has to have seen it  so this backs up my theory that he was another west coast brovva lover

Who then proceeded to send Flynn off for nothing before Gormley pinging in another two in the onion bag. 

But don't let that disguise the fact Arbroath were absolutely bobbins last night. 

January will be an important month for us, personally i wouldnt renew sukur or mutch's loan deals but i think skelly has shown enough. Id probably let prunty go and bring in a big striker if possible. Not seen much of dunlop, callaghan or malin who r back ups & may want to move on.

We really need some of our higher profile players (mccord/scott/linn/doris) to step up if we're going to challenge for the league. A win on saturday would brighten up a dark week!

January will be an important month for us, personally i wouldnt renew sukur or mutch's loan deals but i think skelly has shown enough. Id probably let prunty go and bring in a big striker if possible. Not seen much of dunlop, callaghan or malin who r back ups & may want to move on.

We really need some of our higher profile players (mccord/scott/linn/doris) to step up if we're going to challenge for the league. A win on saturday would brighten up a dark week!

656d9cebf8e671d859c2f7c46e057359.jpg

3 hours ago, afc_36_0 said:

A striker is a must, cannot see Prunty of Doris getting enough goals