The Arbroath Thread

On 03/01/2023 at 13:45, clashcityrocker said:

Just back from the bakery where I have placed a huge order of humble pie for some forum members - happy to oblige a few of you.

More new signings to follow soon.

Hello Clashy!

Now the order of humble pie…..did you get some for yourself? You absolute muppet. You are the sort of Brown nose that thinks that 1 result changes a season. Enjoy your night of crying into your pillow, 

Just now, Anotherlichtie said:

Hello Clashy!

Now the order of humble pie…..did you get some for yourself? You absolute muppet. You are the sort of Brown nose that thinks that 1 result changes a season. Enjoy your night of crying into your pillow, 

Sounds like you are the one crying into your pillow tbh

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

Weird one today. I thought going forward we looked much better than at any point this season…..but Gaston has cost us the gane today. 

I wouldn't be against Cammy Gill getting a run?He's looked decent anytime I've seen him and his distribution cannot be worse than Gastons.

1 minute ago, Lichtie78 said:

I wouldn't be against Cammy Gill getting a run?He's looked decent anytime I've seen him and his distribution cannot be worse than Gastons.

I think Gaston deserves to be dropped after today but Gill hasn’t been great IMO. 

3 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I think Gaston deserves to be dropped after today but Gill hasn’t been great IMO. 

Are you being serious ? Cause Gaston has had a shite game deserves to be dropped? What about all the other games he pulled off unbelievable saves and kept us in games and kept the scoreline down in games! Today we were second best to absolutely everything today, headers, tackles, and their wasn't any midfield, defence looked shakey too from the start, you cant just blame the keeper for mistakes, mistakes came from up the park....

It’s really incredible that almost the entire backbone of our team from last/previous seasons seem to have almost completely and collectively lost form.

Absolute rock solid performers - Gaston, ToB, Little, McKenna have had several shocking and uncharacteristic performances and errors this season. The only ones from our core that I would give pass marks to so far are Linn and Hammy, Stewart was injured for too long to comment.

6 minutes ago, lichtiemike said:

All 3 that played CB today we’re atrocious. 

I know it’s not allowed to be mentioned but TOB has been a liability. 

TOB has been a shadow of himself. Also think he wastes how good a footballer he is by just hoofing it 95% of the time.