The Arbroath Thread

No news on Oakley going or staying.  It'll be a big blow if he goes although Gold and Stewart can cover right back.  I think we need to keep BItsindou for defensive midfield and CB cover.  I doubt Livi want him back yet.

No news of Corfe leaving yet...

Hetherington was always one of the best part time midfielders out there before his move to the cursed club that is Falkirk. If he does well I would like to see us sign him on a long deal in the summer. Another signing that’s a signing we’ve come to expect from DC.

1 minute ago, Tattie36 said:

I’m the last week we have lost Fosu, Isiaka and Shanks - basically all our attacking options and have replaced them with one striker. We don’t need more midfielders ffs.

Do you not get bored having your knickers permanently in a twist

2 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

I’m the last week we have lost Fosu, Isiaka and Shanks - basically all our attacking options and have replaced them with one striker. We don’t need more midfielders ffs.

We hardly lost Isiaka as he never ever played. Dow / El Mhanni and Adarkwa definitely come under attacking options too 

We will also sign more forwards 

25 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

No news on Oakley going or staying.  It'll be a big blow if he goes although Gold and Stewart can cover right back.  I think we need to keep BItsindou for defensive midfield and CB cover.  I doubt Livi want him back yet.

No news of Corfe leaving yet...

Corfe is away. There was an article in the Courier last week which said he Fosu and Isiaka are away. 
The latter two have been confirmed, Corfe hasn’t yet tbf