The Arbroath Thread

4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Adam McKinnon from Ross county 

Box to box midfielder according to the website, had some successful loans at Montrose last season, so he's not a complete novice.  Given all our broken midfielders, that should be decent.

Just now, Lichtie78 said:

Have it from a good source he was impressive first half of the season at Montrose, and less so second half. Rated highly though, and more attack minded. Hopefully can do us a turn. 

Probably play, until McKenna comes back

16 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Box to box midfielder according to the website, had some successful loans at Montrose last season, so he's not a complete novice.  Given all our broken midfielders, that should be decent.

Versatile player. McIntyre has us playing a more pressing game so make sense to have someone who seems quite mobile.

43 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

The big return of Hilson, Donnelly and…… Corfe!!!!

Corfe Is one thing

``but is that the same `Hilson and Donnelly, who played for Arbroath and were never sat at the bottom of the table?

Better than the duds we have 

I know we’re short on numbers but if Ross County are loaning him out I’m not sure he’s good enough to improve us once we have some players back. Still, we need 11 fit players. Good luck to the lad. 

Just now, TheRoundO said:

I know we’re short on numbers but if Ross County are loaning him out I’m not sure he’s good enough to improve us once we have some players back. Still, we need 11 fit players. Good luck to the lad. 

Why? Ross County are a good team 😂

They've loaned out Kyle Turner too who was an absolute superstar in this league last year 

1 minute ago, Lichteeeeee said:

Corfe Is one thing

``but is that the same `Hilson and Donnelly, who played for Arbroath and were never sat at the bottom of the table?

Better than the duds we have 

Our current forwards are miles better than Hilson and Donnelly. Duds at this level.