The Arbroath Thread

5 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Yeah because someone like......say Bryan Hodge, would never do something like that eh? Come on, these guys are looking out for themselves (we all do I suppose). He wants to play football, rather than travel all that way to sit on the bench, but he's not going to volunteer to leave Peterhead without anywhere to go, so he's fixed something up, that's common sense to me and something that happens all the time in football. As for picking Cowdenbeath over Arbroath....that's a total heads gone, but as has been suggested, maybe the deal was already done and he didn't want to go back on his word or maybe it's more convenient to where he lives/works and makes more sense for him to do.

Imagine anyone choosing a pub team before the mighty Arbroath especially after their exploits in the higher leagues in recent seasons.

1 hour ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Imagine anyone choosing a pub team before the mighty Arbroath especially after their exploits in the higher leagues in recent seasons.

To be fair it was only a matter of time before Donald Findlay, and his pals stopped bank rolling the aforementioned pub team, hence why clubs do eventually find their level ;)

Just now, HeraldSchumacher said:

You were slagging him about Cowden 'finding their level' which has involved them falling to our level.

zvjv2hy

That Trump clip is how you are coming across... care to answer the question about what the actual level of Arbroath FC is?  In my opinion it is higher than League 2, do you agree or disagree?