Killie vs St Mirren - 13/09/14

As KillieSquirrel also says, the old Safeway is usually the best place to park, although travellers have taken over part of it so that might not be the best place to head this weekend. If you're there early enough (before half 2) then there's always plenty of space in the surrounding streets off Dundonald Road (Scott Road for one, fire it in the Sat Nav) if you're heading to the Hotel or Sports Bar pre-match; or Charles Street/Seaford Street if you fancy the Brass & Granite. All three will have the Arsenal v Man City game on, as will the Howard if you're braving Safeway.

Thanks for that, vhelpful.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a dyslexia meeting this morning, last time I had one of those Kilmarnock won 1-0 against St Mirren.

So I'm going for 1-0 Killie, Big Josh to score either a 25 yarder or the ball to come off the crossbar, hit his ar*e and go in.

Just because the players have only recently got the union involved doesn't mean that it hasn't been dragging on since pre-season.

No, Keith Jackson did. As did you on .com I'm sure.

It may very well be true, but it's still a non-story. I won't get back into what certain individuals stand to gain from MJ's departure, we're past all that.

We're past all that? You were the one that brought it up!

Cheers mate! Last season I believe there was trouble between fans and it made it to papers etc.

Re Thompson, I was going by what I'd read on the St Mirren thread and forums, and came across these;

I understand they could be a lot of shite, but I did state they were rumours ;). I've also seen various tweets suggesting it.

It was two seasons ago.

Kilmarnock 2-0 St Mirren. Magennis and Slater to score. Just in case I don't post later on:

The pitch was to blame.

Craig must go.

The sun was in our eyes in both halves.

I'm quite looking forward to visiting Alloa.

I think you forgot to mention the Ref. but otherwise spot on.

I think you forgot to mention the Ref. but otherwise spot on.

Not at the game, bit on open all mikes they said Goodwin was harshly booked after the Killie player made a meal of a tackle.

Same Killie player than banjo'ed Goodwin. Goodwin took it like a man rather than a screaming wee lassie - and no card shown.

Doesn't seem particularly fair.

I guess TC's decision now is whether he takes Goodwin off voluntarily or waits till the ref does it for him.

On the football, sounded like a half of two halves. Saints beginning well but not making chances, Killie then coming in to it and unlucky not to score.

Looking like another game for us without a goal.

Archived