Killie vs St Mirren - 13/09/14

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully this bonus row doesn't have any affect.

Home win please. Should hopefully be fit for a few pre match beers. Still gubbed from Dortmund!

I think you're the only one still peddling this. This has been ongoing since the start of the season and we've been okay until now.

You continuing to mention this wouldn't have anything to do with MJ would it? :rolleyes:

I think you're the only one still peddling this. This has been ongoing since the start of the season and we've been okay until now.

You continuing to mention this wouldn't have anything to do with MJ would it? :rolleyes:

It hasn't been public since the start of the season has it?

All he said was he hopes it doesn't have any affect, no mention of MJ.

It hasn't been public since the start of the season has it?

All he said was he hopes it doesn't have any affect, no mention of MJ.

It being public or not means nothing. If a lack of a 10th place bonus was going to affect the players and their performances then it would have from the off, not now.

And it is entirely about MJ, as he's the one being blamed for this. Although I'm sure Bowie and others had taken on player finance...

Anyway, I think you should have enough to worry about at your own clyb before getting involved in our problems (or lack of them) :lol:

I'm not bothered about your bonus 'row', that's probably my first and last post on the matter.

I just thought you were being a tad naive and precious, as is your wont though.

But as you say we don't have our problems to seek at the moment. I've a feeling my trip to RugbyPark won't be a happy one.I'm a natural pessimist, probably comes with the territory, but I fear we could be cut adrift by time Thommo is match fit at this rate.

But you never know with Saints, here's hoping.

I'm not bothered about your bonus 'row', that's probably my first and last post on the matter.

I just thought you were being a tad naive and precious, as is your wont though.

And my point was exactly that - not even Killie fans are bothered about what is a complete non-story. Except those that have something to benefit from it being true of course... Is it naive to suggest that if Killie players were going to let this affect their performance then it would have happened by now?

But as you say we don't have our problems to seek at the moment. I've a feeling my trip to RugbyPark won't be a happy one.I'm a natural pessimist, probably comes with the territory, but I fear we could be cut adrift by time Thommo is match fit at this rate.

But you never know with Saints, here's hoping.

Say Saints lose again on Saturday, and Killie keep a clean sheet... How long do you think TC has before the vultures are circling? Or are they already?

I'd say the vultures are already circling, he was at best a meh appointment who has started horrendously.

He'll he get a good run though, can't see him being given his jotters any time soon. We give our managers time, arguably too much sometimes, despite what that fuckwit Provan was saying in his colum.

I'd say the vultures are already circling, he was at best a meh appointment who has started horrendously.

He'll he get a good run though, can't see him being given his jotters any time soon. We give our managers time, arguably too much sometimes, despite what that fuckwit Provan was saying in his colum.

It'll be interesting to see whether the board bite the bullet, and with it compo money; or use the money it would take to fire him to improve the squad.

No pay at gate on the day, all ticket match. That might well hurt the attendance.

Still be able to purchase tickets at the ground, no?

Killie fans?

I phoned them earlier this week and was assured tickets for away supporters would be on sale (exactly as they are at our ground) up to ko time at Rugby Park. Why not pick up the phone and ask yourself if you are in any doubt - much more reliable that reading it on here I would have thought !

I phoned them earlier this week and was assured tickets for away supporters would be on sale (exactly as they are at our ground) up to ko time at Rugby Park. Why not pick up the phone and ask yourself if you are in any doubt - much more reliable that reading it on here I would have thought !

Im a lazy bas!

Cheers mate, that's fine.

That's not what it states on our website if true? Our website states no pay at gate on day and SMFC ticket office will be open for tickets on Saturday Morning.

If it is buy a ticket at a booth at Killie, that's fine and it should say that.

Seems a few of our players were out in Glasgow last night. Hardly the best way to prepare for a huge game on Saturday.

Aye, but if you listen to Lex then it's only Killie that has problems :thumsup2

Anyway, I imagine Big TC will just be following his 1960's football managers manual - players can drink or smoke as much as they like. Would explain some of the results...

Archived