Lorne, slice, square

I recently had a cooked breakfast at Buchanan bus station and it cost £5.95. The lassie then informed my I could pick 5 items! I ended up with 1 bit of bacon, 1 bit of links sausage, 1 bit of black pudding, 1 bit of potato scone and 1 bit of square sausage.

Fucking rubbish. What a rip off.

The cafe up the road absolutely piles it on the plate for about £3.50 or something.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

I recently had a cooked breakfast at Buchanan bus station and it cost £5.95. The lassie then informed my I could pick 5 items! I ended up with 1 bit of bacon, 1 bit of links sausage, 1 bit of black pudding, 1 bit of potato scone and 1 bit of square sausage.

Fucking rubbish. What a rip off.

The cafe up the road absolutely piles it on the plate for about £3.50 or something.

I've not been there for years but there was a greasy spoon cafe type thing under the bridge at Central Station which I rather enjoyed.

It's square sliced we always called it, but when we had lots of people staying at our house for New Year, Christmas and the like.

I used to go to the Butchers and rather than ask for a couple of pounds of sausage I would ask for a "Lorne of Sausage" which was the big slab and my Mum used to cut it up into slices herself.

It's square sliced we always called it, but when we had lots of people staying at our house for New Year, Christmas and the like.

I used to go to the Butchers and rather than ask for a couple of pounds of sausage I would ask for a "Lorne of Sausage" which was the big slab and my Mum used to cut it up into slices herself.

Slice at Christmas?