All things Dundee FC

I'm sorry (not really) but I'm hoping for a County win tomorrow.

We'll secure top 6, I'm sure of that. And I have faith we can push for fourth, but I would probably enjoy Aberdeen winning the league in May more than us moving up to 4th tomorrow.

#TeamJamama

We'll secure top 6, I'm sure of that. And I have faith we can push for fourth, but I would probably enjoy Aberdeen winning the league in May more than us moving up to 4th tomorrow.

#TeamJamama

Fúck that. I couldn't care less who wins the league if it's not us.

The people who say this stuff are probably too young to remember the times when Aberdeen were winning the league regularly but they were just as obnoxious as Old Firm fans. Jumped up twats.

Celtic 7 Staggies 0 would do me fine.

#TeamJamama

Minter

The people who say this stuff are probably too young to remember the times when Aberdeen were winning the league regularly but they were just as obnoxious as Old Firm fans. Jumped up twats.

Well said Spuddy. I like RawB but I have to disagree on this one.

Showing my age here, but spot on.

I work with an office full of the c***s.

Unbearable to hear them bang on about how good the Dons are compared to the other "diddies" in the league.

I also have a significant amount of money at stake for Celtic to win the league - bet with a few Dons after their excellent start to the season.