All things Dundee FC

Im a little bit worried about a defensive partnership of O'Dea McPake tbh. Hopefully we bring in a proper Defensive Midfielder to give the backline some protection.

This. It could work out very well if McPake got properly fit and up to his best but with the sort of injuries he was having at the start of the season, his performances and then the horrific injury he suffered, I wouldn't be relying on him.

Konrad was alright, decent flashes of being a really good defender but was easily bullied in games. He had some excellent performances but to me the bad ones out numbered the good ones. Agree out of him and Gadz, I would of picked Gadz. If you asked me that question after the Falkirk game then I would of said Konrad.

McPake

O'Dea

Gadzhalov (not signed on yet)

Meggat

Allan (f**k knows if he'll break through)

Etxabeguren

Five centre halfs there who have at least featured a few times this season and all bar O'Dea have had a lengthy spell on the sideline at some point. I'd like is to get rid of Meggat and perhaps sign one more centre half as I cannot see McPake returning to his best. Like others have said, perhaps a big unit in midfield to protect them.

Hartley did say he'd continue with the three centre halfs so out of the above I'd have McPake Etxabeguren O'Dea.

After tonight's "I'm not saying bye antics" I'd say McGinn is away. Every other player and coaching staff walked around park. Guess McGinns too good for that.

If he stays. Fair enough. If he goes. Meh!

Certainly looked like he trooped off in the huff, though.

After tonight's "I'm not saying bye antics" I'd say McGinn is away. Every other player and coaching staff walked around park. Guess McGinns too good for that.

I didn't see that as I was away like a shot at the final whistle but it looked to me the way he was playing today that he'll not be here next season. I know the game was a dead rubber, but his demeanour just seemed like he wouldn't be here rather than the typical 'on the beach' end of season head.

Agree that was poor from McGinn. Apparently he was annoyed he hadn't been offered an extension at the same time as Bain and Stewart, despite signing at the same time. They earned their extensions, McGinn has taken longer to prove his worth, don't know what he's greeting about.

I thought McGinn was decent last night.

Full of running and got in behind a few times. Couple of decent balls across as well.

Think we can safely say he is leaving now after that display (which I'll admit I never noticed at the time)