All things Dundee FC

He can just ask the Ref lolollloll

Not about results no ur right but yous are poor going to be a long season for yous

Can see Xmas time quote well I have taken the club as far as I can look after my own Cv if things not going well !!!! Same old same old

I honestly doubt that mate. We created enough chances tonight to win a few games. Jordi could have had two, Wighton, Loy, Williams and Duffy too.

I wouldn't have said that out first choice 11 were all on the pitch at the same time tonight. Definitely not, especially considering who was out injured or rested tonight.

We will be just fine. Thanks for your fears.

Hopefully Snoop is a smash for you in League one. Enjoy that.

Did think it was poor show from O'Dea. Pulling back shirts to hold up the game, spitting out his dummy by asking fans to come on the pitch and fight and telling the ref he was being picked on. For a professional he needs a kick up the arse. Isaac Layne, or snoop dog to you, is only 19/20 and had O'Dea all over the place, no need to be bitter about it.

Did think it was poor show from O'Dea. Pulling back shirts to hold up the game, spitting out his dummy by asking fans to come on the pitch and fight and telling the ref he was being picked on. For a professional he needs a kick up the arse. Isaac Layne, or snoop dog to you, is only 19/20 and had O'Dea all over the place, no need to be bitter about it.

How many did Snoop score then ? O'Dea must have been doing something right.  :lol:

To be honest I thought they were as bad as each other and it seemed way too niggly for a pre-season game. Highllight of the game was Goodwin's tackle on the Ref.

They were only all over each other after O'Dea pulled him right back after Isaac beat him! Anyway, it made the friendly more exciting. I agree, Goodwin's tackle on the ref was definitely the highlight - Cheered more for that than the goal!