All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Everyone except Deeboy is saying thats the figure, I'm happy to believe thats the figure. If you need to delude yourself its more, then you can do that.

Im not deluded, I don't know the figure, neither do you, so can you prove Deeboy is wrong?

Right, it's taken me a good hour to catch up on the mewlings on here, good to see the DABs have found their voices again and I'm genuinely delighted for RandomGuy who is acting like a boy who's just got his hole for the first time.

Obviously I'm ITK as f**k and can knowingly laugh at some of the posts on here. Not one person has the true fee and no-one will get it.

Watching from afar results haven't been good enough and I still think we need a RB, CH and obviously a new striker.

Greg Stewart's position hasn't changed - he is ambitious and won't be extending but if a good offer comes in we can accept or decline - no clause.

We are anything but skint. There is a lot going on behind the scenes, none of which is for public consumption but none of which a potless club could be doing.

Gary Harkins situation is nothing to do with his wages/contract incidentally.

Anyway, as you were.

FWIW I think/see it as Hemmings has thought "right, fùck this. I want to go back closer to my family. Agent get on the blower to league 1 see who's interested."

Agent phones other agents and tells them Kane might be interested and £250,000 secures his signature, wages dependant. 

I also feel slightly sorry for Kane, Birmingham done everything the proper way, contacted the club and asked a price to which Dundee replied X amount. Birmingham thought 'Fùck that!'. Now they've found out he's left for a fraction of what they were told and are pissed off, Kane's left to a club of lower standing and Dundee got less than what he's worth. 

Devils advocate - something has happened between last week when Kane was very happy up here and this week where he's told his agent to get him a move. Either that or he's just seen the Bitmingham interest and wanted to see what else was available. 

Right, it's taken me a good hour to catch up on the mewlings on here, good to see the DABs have found their voices again and I'm genuinely delighted for RandomGuy who is acting like a boy who's just got his hole for the first time.

Obviously I'm ITK as f**k and can knowingly laugh at some of the posts on here. Not one person has the true fee and no-one will get it.

Watching from afar results haven't been good enough and I still think we need a RB, CH and obviously a new striker.

Greg Stewart's position hasn't changed - he is ambitious and won't be extending but if a good offer comes in we can accept or decline - no clause.

We are anything but skint. There is a lot going on behind the scenes, none of which is for public consumption but none of which a potless club could be doing.

Gary Harkins situation is nothing to do with his wages/contract incidentally.

Anyway, as you were.

Get me fucking telt.

Xxx

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Im not deluded, I don't know the figure, neither do you, so can you prove Deeboy is wrong?

What? You're telling me, whos got numerous different newspaper articles to back me up, to disprove Deeboy, whos got nothing to back his point up apart from the apparent word of a Director which even his fellow Dees are saying isn't trustworthy? 

Are you new to this?

What? You're telling me, whos got numerous different newspaper articles to back me up, to disprove Deeboy, whos got nothing to back his point up apart from the apparent word of a Director which even his fellow Dees are saying isn't trustworthy? 

Are you new to this?

You are hilariously wrong about everything so I'm finding this quite enjoyable.

39 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Are you new to this?

"Numerous newspaper articles" :lol:

Solid evidence right there.

My understanding of this is the clause has been met which means 250k+ which could be anything really

Like how Suarez earlier was mentioned did arsenal no meet he 45 million clause by adding on a pound

My understanding of this is the clause has been met which means 250k+ which could be anything really

I'm sure the buying club have given Dundee an extra couple of hundred grand just out the goodness of their hearts.

£250,000.01 IMO.

I'm sure the buying club have given Dundee an extra couple of hundred grand just out the goodness of their hearts.

£250,000.01 IMO.

Change that full stop into a comma and you're a bit more spot on.

#loaded

£250,000.01 IMO.

It's undisclosed m9

I'm ITK and can safely say it's hilarious seeing everybody be so wrong.... :lol:

Eta: actually meant m8 there

It's undisclosed m9

I'm ITK and can safely say it's hilarious seeing everybody be so wrong.... :lol:

Eta: actually meant m8 there

Are you actually ITK or are you trying to take the piss out of me?

If you are actually ITK we can laugh together, if you are taking the piss I'll fight you anytime, anyplace.

Thank you.

Noticed people saying Ofere as a rumour. The reaction seems to be pretty angry though (which I get as he comes from a pretty dreadful United side).

Just me who thinks that it could be a decent stop gap signing.  Thought he looked like the only United player who could actually change a game and thought he looked decent at Inverness. Bit clumsy and seemed to love a late foul but reckon that if used in the right way, he could offer us something.