All things Dundee FC

Our season ticket sales, IMO, are embarrassing. I can acknowledge our support has been decimated by years in the doldrums but we seem to be dropping year on year which I don't understand. I know people have gripes with various factors but the product we are getting now is the best it's been since the Bonnetti years (exception of the Deefiant season where the standard was poorer but the club had a real passion and fire about it)

Unfortunately we are on course to make more money than ever off of them. Make of that what you will.

Our season ticket sales, IMO, are embarrassing. I can acknowledge our support has been decimated by years in the doldrums but we seem to be dropping year on year which I don't understand. I know people have gripes with various factors but the product we are getting now is the best it's been since the Bonnetti years (exception of the Deefiant season where the standard was poorer but the club had a real passion and fire about it)

Unfortunately we are on course to make more money than ever off of them. Make of that what you will.

Are our prices not "up there" in the league for what is mediocre at best

Weren't we up on this time last year at the last update?

Late Extra Tele says El Bakthaoui. No great surprise it was only wage demands that had Hartley rubbering him in May.

Would be pretty chuffed with him. Exciting player but seems quite ' hot and cold '.