All things Dundee FC

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I was told he'd agreed a contract and was heading up to finalise the deal, and jumped the gun.

Moral of the story; your knowledge was as useful as Ann Franks drumkit.

Get back to your Downtown Abbey boxset.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The rumour was that he, and GMS, were being allowed to leave for free/minimal fee, and that "multiple Scottish clubs had approached them". Someones clearly decided you sounded like one of the clubs who'd moved for Ciftci.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Because I have some knowledge to input, rather than just spouting pointless barbs all the time.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

The May deal was done until Grayson was approached by Sunderland and Alex Neil began talks with Preston.

55 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It was a done deal. He was in Aberdeen to finalise the move. It got held up because Sunderland agreed compo with Aberdeen for McInnes and Aberdeen didn't want to sign anyone if they were changing managers, it was then held up as Sunderland approached Grayson a few days after, Preston approached Neil and when the May transfer was mentioned, he asked them to keep hold of him.

Everything was agreed on the Thursday, for some reason he didn't go up until the Saturday. If he'd gone up a day or two earlier he'd be an Aberdeen player.

52 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He'll never play for Dundee.

50 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I was told he'd agreed a contract and was heading up to finalise the deal, and jumped the gun.

tenor.gif 

25 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

McEwan Fraser Legal must be one of the best sponsors we've ever had.

You'd need to be a heartless b*****d not to smile at that

We're getting dangerously close to being a very well run club. This isn't the Dundee Football Club I know and love!

39 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

We're getting dangerously close to being a very well run club. This isn't the Dundee Football Club I know and love!

We need Nelms to be outed as a silent partner in one of Trumps soon to be uncovered arms deals with Iran and to be up in the Hague on War crimes charges relating to the Rwanda genocide, while Keyes is caught sacrificing virgins in Bolivia.

Then they would be more like Dundee fc directors. Im quite out my comfort zone with this well run club thing!

9 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

McEwan Fraser Legal must be one of the best sponsors we've ever had.

You'd need to be a heartless b*****d not to smile at that

Gowser running full pelt with the ball behind the goal :lol:

There's another crucial factor that requires to be taken into consideration regarding any thoughts on Ciftci joining us (other than him being a bitey mink). Mainly of course, that he's fucking shite. He's spent over a year warming Celtic's bench, probably getting shiter. Get him and indeed any thoughts of signing him, into the fucking sea.

I'd take GMS though, on condition he gets a less shit haircut. 

He's signed for Aberdeen. GMS, that is.

GMS is an Aberdeen target