All things Dundee FC

I always got the impression that footballers don’t really support teams in the same way we do. We’ll find out on Saturday how arsed he is though. Hopefully he hates the Hibees and he brings us a clean sheet.

Tbf he had his best game of the season against Hibs at Dens earlier on. Hopefully the same Saturday but with a clean sheet obvs.

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

c5fe8651e113d3e5575506ad331c4909.jpg

Excellent

f**k him, he's really not as good as he seems to think he is. Let him sit on the bench for a while, then come January take whatever we can get (if we can get anything) for him.

Although who's gonna want to pay money for an insubordinate and arrogant keeper, who gives girfuy's to his own teams fans, can't save a penalty, is barely capable of keeping a clean sheet, can't command his box, and runs crying to that shitrag of a paper when he gets in trouble, I've no fucking idea...

If there's anyone still defending Bain these days then I can only sympathise with your doctor. Utter dickhead. Take the fine and man up.

His attitude is leading to a Bomber Brown style rep.

If he genuinely feels it's an unfair fine then he's absolutely got a right to appeal it. For all we(I) know it could be ridiculous.

Why in the name of f**k he's decided upon getting his agent to leak this to the press the night before a match is beyond me. Honestly, what the f**k is he hoping to achieve?

It’s fairly obvious this relationship is beyond repair.
What I would say though is that whatever bust up there was must have been about what was going on on Saturday. Bain, whatever you think of him was certainly sticking to the prime directive of playing the ball out from the back in the face of serious derision from a large section of the support.
Probably better that he goes though, this situation will benefit nobody.

10 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

If he genuinely feels it's an unfair fine then he's absolutely got a right to appeal it. For all we(I) know it could be ridiculous.

Why in the name of f**k he's decided upon getting his agent to leak this to the press the night before a match is beyond me. Honestly, what the f**k is he hoping to achieve?

Louis

I’d heard that McCann had shouted something at Bain during the first half and that Bain mouthed back something to the effect that McCann didn't know what he was doing.  At half time McCann questioned Bain what he had said and Bain repeated it.  This led to a heated argument with McCann looking to put Parish on.  Apparently McGowan stepped in and played peace maker.

Edited by Shadow Play

26 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Louis

I’d heard that McCann had shouted something at McCann during the first half and that Bain mouthed back something to the effect that McCann didn't know what he was doing.  At half time McCann questioned Bain what he had said and Bain repeated it.  This led to a heated argument with McCann looking to put Parish on.  Apparently McGowan stepped in and played peace maker.

Whether or not your story is true, I have no idea, but I'm pretty confident if it's been a half time bust up it won't have been pretty far off something like this. At the end of the day though it's all just speculation which is why I'm so irritated that he's run to the press about this stuff, because until we're officially told what happened - which we never will be - this is just going to leave a bad energy around the place and be constantly brought up. Bain obviously has previous for falling out with managers but I don't think McCann's coming across like the best at dealing with players at the moment, either.  It's a mess of a situation

I've not heard any stories because I'm not even slightly ITK but I stand by my original point and say if he feels aggrieved he of course has a right to appeal the decision. Once again, though, the fact he's told this story to the fucking sun the night before a game is shameful.

I used to defend Bain, getting stick every week for 2 years would get to you. 

However, questioning a managers tactics in front of a home crowd for all to see, is disrespectful of position and also brings the club in to disrepute. 2 Managers opinions against the attitude of 1 player sums it up.

It is so frustrating, as we all know his potential but that has been ruined by his own mindset.

I am done with the c**t.

Good luck in the lower leagues Bain, you only have yourself to blame.