All things Dundee FC

35 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I've no doubt that Bain is a w****r but there's always two sides to a story.

If Bain was having a go at the play out from the back tactics then he might just have a point.

This is a fair assumption of the happenings, it is kind of the outlook I was taking also, if Bain was questioning the managers tactics he is within his rights to do so, it is also the managers right to insist his tactics & style of play are adhered to by the players he selects. So I can see faults on both sides here , Bain probably feels the system McCann is in favour of , leaves him vulnerable to more scoring opportunities being created , and other posters on here have quoted stats regarding Bains performances this season, with his confidence being low he probably feels a system & playing style change will limit opponents chances. On the other hand McCann has to have control of the dressing room   it's going to be interesting to see how this is played out , but my own personal opinion is Bains career is over at Dens Park.

He blamed Hartley about not coming for balls. He blames everyone else. How about he does his job n gets on with it n stops being a little c**t

Everything you're saying is spot on. The guy is poison and the quicker he is gone the better.

Regardless of how good or bad Parish is.

If Parish produces a stormer today, Bain is forgotten about. If he instead has a nightmare, this explodes into a much bigger circus than it already is.

That's some pressure to be putting on the shoulders of a lad making his debut in Scottish football.

2 hours ago, happyaccie said:

This is a fair assumption of the happenings, it is kind of the outlook I was taking also, if Bain was questioning the managers tactics he is within his rights to do so, it is also the managers right to insist his tactics & style of play are adhered to by the players he selects. So I can see faults on both sides here , Bain probably feels the system McCann is in favour of , leaves him vulnerable to more scoring opportunities being created , and other posters on here have quoted stats regarding Bains performances this season, with his confidence being low he probably feels a system & playing style change will limit opponents chances. On the other hand McCann has to have control of the dressing room   it's going to be interesting to see how this is played out , but my own personal opinion is Bains career is over at Dens Park.

Nobody in here gives a f**k about your opinions, so off you fucking pop.

4 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

I didn't expect us to take any points from Hibs but a win at home against Kilmarnock is now a must.  

Don't particularly mind Dundee but McCann s a whinging little shite who seems to blame everyone and anyone but himself!

We are suffering from again and again appointing inexperienced managers. I can argue the point but I can’t be fucked,
It might work out for our present incumbent, who knows, but if someone said Tommy Wright was our manager tomorrow I wouldn’t be disappointed.