All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Have I missed something? He's blocked for me.

Just in general. I've read over the last few pages and he appears very angry with an irrational hatred for all things Dundee FC. Living in Hamilton would turn anyone into a seething mess tbf. 

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

You seem to have captured my mood after our last 4 meetings rather well.

2-0

4-0

3-0

3-1

12 of the easiest points ever.

Genuine question. Are you unwell? You're actually more obsessed with us than any of the DABs. What happened? 

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Genuine question. Are you unwell? You're actually more obsessed with us than any of the DABs. What happened? 

Your c**t of a club and most of your fans have short memory's I guess, if you have no idea why I have such ill feeling towards you.

4 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Your c**t of a club and most of your fans have short memory's I guess, if you have no idea why I have such ill feeling towards you.

How many guesses do I get?

1. Beating you to the Championship title 

2. You came home from work early to find Tommy Coyne hanging out the back of your wife like a newborn foal.

3. Constant seethe that no matter what you achieve you'll still have a level of support that Auchinleck would laugh at.

4. Someone cracked you in the puss in the Vaults once. 

5. You're mental. 

What did I miss? 

Edited by jupe1407

3 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

2. You came home from work early to find Tommy Coyne hanging out the back of your wife like a newborn foal.

3. Constant seethe that no matter what you achieve you'll still have a level of support that Auchinleck would laugh at.

5. You're mental. 

What did I miss? 

Your club and the bulk of your supporters made reference to Hamilton match fixing which will always be remembered by me, from a club who have been in administration and hardly a virtue of integrity I shall always have a higher regard for any dog excrement I scrape off the sole of my shoe than I have for Dundee FC.

Just now, happyaccie said:

Your club and the bulk of your supporters made reference to Hamilton match fixing which will always be remembered by me, from a club who have been in administration and hardly a virtue of integrity I shall always have a higher regard for any dog excrement I scrape off the sole of my shoe than I have for Dundee FC.

Are you STILL in tears about that?  That is fucking amazing :lol::lol::lol:

8 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

sweet fucking jesus

24 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

5. You're mental. 

What did I miss? 

Related image

34 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Are you STILL in tears about that?  That is fucking amazing :lol::lol::lol:

Never been in tears, Hamilton leave the cheating that takes place within Scottish football, to those who have underwent liquidation or served periods in administration.

Anyways it makes our last four victories over you extra sweet, a 12-1 aggregate and that 1 was a highly dubious penalty award.

6 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Never been in tears, Hamilton leave the cheating that takes place within Scottish football, to those who have underwent liquidation or served periods in administration.

Anyways it makes our last four victories over you extra sweet, a 12-1 aggregate and that 1 was a highly dubious penalty award.

If this is all that keeps you going, I should probably admire you for not wanting to actually kill yourself every single day :lol: