All things Dundee FC

In all seriousness, I believe the club need to show some compassion and support Paul. He’s a human before a footballer and he’s clearly got problems he needs to work through. As his employer, the club shouldn’t be abandoning him - especially after all he’s done for the club - they should offer to help him with any assistance that he may require to sort his head out. The fans are entitled to their own opinion, but it seems a lot of folk applaud him when he’s a fiery character on the pitch, but then act surprised/ disgusted when he punches someone’s pus off the park. Ideally he should be able to control himself and contain his rage off the pitch, but clearly he can’t, and that’s why the club need to address that. Punish him however they see fit, but I hope he’s still playing for us this coming season.

100% this. He needs our support not our scorn.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, or whatever [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Pie and Bovril mobile app

‘I’ve Been Rodgered’ condones stabbing and deems it more acceptable than spitting, ‘BoredomGuy’ backs him up....standard sister’s yir mother toons fans’ responses.

ETA Gowser’s a fuckin’ legend and after this has all blown over will put these hillbilly chunts in their place next season!

10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

What the f**k you on about?

Precious is getting at me Johnny because I haul him up over his continued lies. Any club with the exception of Yenited that has a wee bit of bad news he’s all over it like a rash. He likes to defend them against the big bad Derry. 

7 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Precious is getting at me Johnny because I haul him up over his continued lies. Any club with the exception of Yenited that has a wee bit of bad news he’s all over it like a rash. He likes to defend them against the big bad Derry. 

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Welcome to our world. 

United fans ignoring millions of pounds worth of debt because they "released twenty players and have only signed ten", are missing the point, somewhat.

They're also forgetting they have at least one manager to pay off at some point this season too. 

That's me "ignoring and defending" United this morning. 

At least you don't tell lies, though. 

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

That's me "ignoring and defending" United this morning. 

At least you don't tell lies, though. 

That makes every team then, some boi. I like to see the filth hurting, exactly how many millions is it?

1 minute ago, kristov said:

Must have the same agent as Mark Fotheringham.

His agent is OYS Sports. 

I'm not sure how comfortable I am with this relationship we have with this agency. Kamara has been a real find through it but it seems a bit jobs for the boys. 

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

His agent is OYS Sports. 

I'm not sure how comfortable I am with this relationship we have with this agency. Kamara has been a real find through it but it seems a bit jobs for the boys. 

Depends how much you trust them and what sort of a working relationship the club has and what sort of talent pool the agency has I guess. If the recruitment/scouting was as poor as McCann seemed to be indicating post-Hartley then it'd seem quite natural to stick with one particular agency while you're developing that side of things. 

It may just seem this way but a lot of our deals seem to be done through World In Motion. The 'keeper we signed the other day is represented by them and I'm pretty sure Moult switched to them from another agent while he was with us. They've got a local agent who may or may not be a Motherwell fan but the seem to have taken quite a few of our 20s on board as well.

The other ones whose names seem to pop up quite regularly with our players are StormSportsX and Fifteen Eleven (who look after your boy Ngwatala).

A quick browse through the official Twitter account 'following' list throws up a lot of our u20s and you've got them represented by Basesoccer (who Pearson's working with as a consultant these days), 14SM and 360 Sports. It sounds daft but our official social channels follow them all so presumably they're all agencies we have some sort of working relationship with.

There are tons of others though.

Curiously, given how active they've been with Dundee, I don't see any OYS repp'ed players with us. As far as I can see we don't 'follow' them either (so to speak).

Edited by capt_oats