All things Dundee FC

Let's not get bothered by this. After a single weeks training with a squad that haven't really played together is not a big deal.

On the flip side however Mendy is the leading goal scorer in the domestic game and has scored in all of his 'game' so far.

I believe Carlo Monti, Tankulic and Moussa scored a few in pre season and we thought they were going to be the real deal. So if Mendy wants to stop scoring for a couple games then I’m cool with that.

7 hours ago, punk_dfc said:

Would seem folly to look too much into friendlies when Glen Kamara struggled against Arbroath last summer.

If I remember right, some people thought Jack Hendry looked like a bit of a bombscare as well. That signing turned out not too bad. 

Thought Madianga had a good game in cm,Mendy was ok happy to either run in behind or take the ball to feet and link up play.

Kusunga strolled the game and I for one would lick his dirty boots if he told me to,the boys fucking huge.

First friendly I’ve been to, impressed with Mendy, looked very sharp and willing to make the runs. The General and Mandianga good too. 

Muppets on Facebook claiming it’s going to be ‘one of those seasons again’ because we drew to a lower league team in a friendly:whistle