All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Away kit is being launched Monday at 3 :thumsup2

On sale Tuesday.

The teaser pic has the badge on a sky blue background. Looks like the Argentina shade.  

Screenshot_20180701-003745.jpg

Edited by Dee Man

29 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The teaser pic has the badge on a sky blue background. Looks like the Argentina shade.  

Screenshot_20180701-003745.jpg

That's a very light blue compared to normal, is that confirmed as the first team, or could it be a third or training kit?

I thought someone on here had poirot’d the fucker weeks ago? Was the away kit 125 years ago not blue and white stripes or something? That’s what I’ve been expecting since reading that post.

1 minute ago, K.T said:

I thought someone on here had poirot’d the fucker weeks ago? Was the away kit 125 years ago not blue and white stripes or something? That’s what I’ve been expecting since reading that post.

Argentina 86 would be a silky choice for a top. 

17 minutes ago, K.T said:

I thought I'd read that as well.  Here's the kits from 1893, so it could well be seeing as we've gone for all dark blue on the home. 

Screenshot_20180701-012717.thumb.jpg.afc86f14f4f3dfea6452db95980114a1.jpg

*insert Randy Marsh meme here*

can anyone tell me what the fit of the new tops like? getting mine this week. im usually a small in tops but dont want it too clingy. thank you

I’ve not got one this year but my young lad has and it’s quite slim fit I’d say.
Also the puma ones over past few seasons have been quite slim / small made - that could be just cause I’m a fat pudding though.
If you aren’t able to try on in the shop I’d probably play it safe and go a size up.

20 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

can anyone tell me what the fit of the new tops like? getting mine this week. im usually a small in tops but dont want it too clingy. thank you

I shall be sporting the home top in it's first outing at 5's tomorrow night and will let you know how it performs as it's not been off the hanger yet.