All things Dundee FC

back on topic, im unsure about the brechin game. hate friendlys as they are a waste of time but im miissing football!!!
I'm sure you're owe me a pint so if you do decide to head through for it give me a shout I might go.

^^^Like his club before him(and the legendary Deefiant)doesn't pay his dues.
TBF I was 9 when the Poll Tax was introduced in Scotland, but yes, those who protested and refused to pay are all right in my book.

12 minutes ago, KlokTheKock said:

What makes you think that?

Lot of folk going that I know to see the new players and it seems like a good opportunity. I said I would imagine. I'm not in the know or anything and will never pretend to be. Just a good media opportunity.

4 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

havent seen this article mentioned. great news about kamara and caulker so long as it isnt just to ramp up interest

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/signings-brought-in-to-strengthen-dundee-squad-not-replace-stars-like-kamara-and-caulker-insists-mccann/amp/

Yeah. Remember "we don't have to sell Stewart"? Personally glad they did get something rather than nothing for him though.

2 hours ago, kristov said:

Unrelated but when did Lochee become part of Dundee?

Perth resident in support of awful Tory policy shocker.

Anyway, moving on - as one mystery man is revealed can anyone identify this new dude:IMG_20180629_115333.jpg

Fairly certain that's Tam Scobbie. Boy walks, and indeed plays, like a penguin. Can only assume the sculptor was at the wind up. 

30 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Who knows who Moore is in tonight's line-up?

Screenshot_20180630-015444.jpg

Callum Moore - 18 yr old midfielder apparently... No idea other than that tho!

Edit to add, he's an u20 so doesn't even have a wiki page but the name search came back with him being an unused sub against Partick in the last game...

Edited by locheedee