All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, locheedee said:

For all he was a gigantic c**t of person, he was a reasonable striker for us til he fucked off - would be a front runner with Novo and Hateley in a list of most hated players

Sounds like a good idea for a thread.

I’m such a Dee fanboy I find myself wanting to defend all those names mentioned.

However the most frustrating striker I’ve personally watched was Paul Tosh, or Tall Pish as he was nicknamed. He was shite as I’m sure the Hibees would agree.
Tosher was as thick as f**k. I genuinely can't remember him doing anything other than scoring off a Henry Smith backpass f**k up in that epic 4-4 vs Hearts.

He came to play golf at Letham Grange once and genuinely couldn't figure out that a tenner was enough to pay for a £7.50 concession round of golf and a 60p Twix.

I remember we were playing against them a few years ago and the egotistical c**t was allowed to walk into the Rangers crowd from the touchline so that he could get the sing-song he so desperately craved and let himself think he's still relevant to those horrible b*****ds.

f**k Nacho Novo.

Not going to get into the moussa debate again as I’ve said my piece on it. Last season we were a better team with him in the side.

For tomorrow I’d be starting a similar team to last week but Kerr at right back and Ralph at left back. Mainly due to Kerr’s defensive ability and kamara in if he’s fit. Feels harsh dropping Spence.

Hamilton

Kerr

Caulker

Meekings

Ralph

McGowan

Kamara

Madianga

Elton

Mendy

Moussa

Would rather have curran at right back,not as good a defender as kerr but is still decent, also is far better going forward ,good driving runs and can cross the ball.

5 hours ago, Yenitit said:

I’m going to play my Derek Lyle trump card.....I win

Harsh adding him, boys scored 166 goals in his career and was 1 in every 3 games ratio for us which is decent.

Was there not a story about him falling through a glass table and injuring himself and and another one involving a large cocaine smuggling operation?

Saw some of Dundee squad at the Doubletree this morning as I sometimes do (mainly those that don’t stay in the area I think), McCann having a meeting with someone I don’t recognise and his wife/girlfriend. Not from Scotland (based on McCann asking how they found Scotland and them wearing the classic European wet-look puffer jackets). Very tall. That’s the end of my message.

Saw some of Dundee squad at the Doubletree this morning as I sometimes do (mainly those that don’t stay in the area I think), McCann having a meeting with someone I don’t recognise and his wife/girlfriend. Not from Scotland (based on McCann asking how they found Scotland and them wearing the classic European wet-look puffer jackets). Very tall. That’s the end of my message.

Probably just McCann being a sound c**t and talking to some guests at the hotel. That couple will return to Norway with DFC in their hearts.

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
31 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
Rumour floating about twitter you lot have accepted £500k from Hibs for Kamara. 

That's a ridiculous price if true. But then we've had twitter saying that Ayr had accepted a bid from us for Shankland - I'll wait and see before I go into full rant mode.

Seems to be mostly Hibs fans claiming its that fee plus a decent sell on. 

.Screenshot_20180811-092311_Chrome.jpg