All things Dundee FC

10 hours ago, rhumbaclub said:

Harsh adding him, boys scored 166 goals in his career and was 1 in every 3 games ratio for us which is decent.

Was there not a story about him falling through a glass table and injuring himself and and another one involving a large cocaine smuggling operation?

No I’m sticking to my guns on this one!

The boy was absolutely brutal. 

McCann has to go.

Players are good. McCann isn't.

Formation - Tombola

Players - Tombola

Manager - Required

I know a good few on here will jump all over this but honestly you know you are not happy with him or the fact he was appointed in the first place with ZERO experience.

He simply has refused to learn anything during his tenure. Needs replaced sharpish so we have a decent chance this year.

Played well enough, but two absolutely dreadful strikers who cant even come close to hitting the target, let alone score cost us yet again.

Thought the penalty was soft, but if you have your hands there, then youre asking for trouble.

Questioned McCann dropping Caulker but to his credit pen aside, Kusunga was an absolute warrior at the back. 

Moussa is well, well out of his depth and I don't know if Mendy is shit or just needing someone reasonably competent beside him. 

Madianga, Curran and Kusunga were brilliant. Ralph looks like he has an absolute clanger in him but massively improved. Nabi looks a positive player too. 

Saw some of Dundee squad at the Doubletree this morning as I sometimes do (mainly those that don’t stay in the area I think), McCann having a meeting with someone I don’t recognise and his wife/girlfriend. Not from Scotland (based on McCann asking how they found Scotland and them wearing the classic European wet-look puffer jackets). Very tall. That’s the end of my message.

Is this said person? IMG_0731.jpg

8 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Saw some of Dundee squad at the Doubletree this morning as I sometimes do (mainly those that don’t stay in the area I think), McCann having a meeting with someone I don’t recognise and his wife/girlfriend. Not from Scotland (based on McCann asking how they found Scotland and them wearing the classic European wet-look puffer jackets). Very tall. That’s the end of my message.

Sounds like a Moncler jacket.  You didn’t happen to see what watch he was wearing, did you? :lol:

I'd rather have Henvey starting every week, gaining experience and presumably getting better game on game than have Moussa who is all the player he is ever going to be. 

Let's face it lads, he's fucking shite. 

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

He holds the ball up well though.  What exactly are you looking for in a striker?

Someone who puts the fucking ball in the fucking net.  Some of his shots were appalling today - even an average striker would expect to get at least one or two of those shots on target not ballooned into fucking outer space.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Moussa is fucking awful - it's like playing with 10 men - why the f**k can McCann not see this?

He's either an absolute superstar in training or he has some dirt on McCann and/or Nelms that I would quite frankly rather not know. I'm thinking the Baldy Snake's dungeon X 10. 

McCann has to explain those last 2 substitutions so we know wtf is going on. Ralph was having a good game, unless he was carrying an injury he should’ve remained on. Moussa, deary me. He’s so far out his depth it’s no real. He was dreadful today, how can he have seen out that 90 minutes. 

If he doesn’t get the striker situation sorted this window then it doesn’t bode well for his future. 

Positives: Nabi looked pretty sharp when he was on, could be a key piece this season. Ralph gave a much better account of himself today, looked strong on the ball. Madianga is our best player, Hamilton is looking to be a decent goalie, Elton looks good, McGowan was good, Curran was mostly good. The side itself looked fine in all areas except up front.

Negatives: That fucking moose. Get Sam Jones or Lawrence Shankland signed prrrrronto.

We carry absolutely nothing up front with Moussa. We should never have let Haber go, with his can't be fucked attitude or not, he's simply better than Moussa. We're in a position where Moussa HAS to play because as shite as he is, he is a handful, whereas every other striker we have is easily swotted away.

This needs to be addressed this week. I can't fucking bare watching Moussa again.

We look like a top 6 team with a junior league strike force.