All things Dundee FC

Sam jones was definitely at the game as the pics show and if quitongo was there aswell NM better be offering them deals as we speak because we are desperately needing strikers now, f**k this waiting shite, if their available get them signed. Moussa has to go and surely to f**k NM sees it now

The thing is, we need 2-3 decent strikers. It's incredibly unlikely we'll find a 25 goal a season striker, and we can't just rely on the one guy. We need competition for Mendy and 2 others. Moussa is not in that 'selection' IMO.

If we bring Caulker back in for Meekings. Kamara back in our midfield . Sign a decent striker (or two). Then we will be very comfortable this season. MIght even push for top six.

Totally agree with this and, it seems weird with 0/6 points but I really think this team is improved on last season.

Just wish McCann could find a striker who looks half as talented as Hendry, Kamara, Kharl, Elton, Nabi et al.

1 minute ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Totally agree with this and, it seems weird with 0/6 points but I really think this team is improved on last season.

Just wish McCann could find a striker who looks half as talented as Hendry, Kamara, Kharl, Elton, Nabi et al.

Yes definitely not worried after seeing that today.  We have a good team just short of a goalscorer which is the hardest thing to find.

5 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

This for me^^^

I thought we were a striker away from being ok last season, but we're definitely much better with the new guys.

McCann just needs to find a decent striker now...

Edited by locheedee
Phone being shit

1 hour ago, Chewing Taffies said:

We should have played Caulker up front instead of Moussa today. And I am not even fucking joking!

I said something similar last season when Waddell wasn’t getting a game.  I said at the time we should have put Waddell up front for his aerial threat, rather than perceverring with Moussa.

Waddell  scored twice in the one game in the league and they weren’t penalties.  Could you ever imagine imagine Moussa doing the same?  No, me neither.

Edited by Shadow Play

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

I can only think he’s sticking by him because it’s one of his signings. 

I can't work it out either - must be coz he signed him & told us he'd be a hero I think.

I thought he'd realised he wasn't good enough last season when he started dropping him but McCann has to see his misses are costing us games now if he didn't before.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

He was at St Mirren as well.

Quitongo, Shankland, Bonne and Jones in. Moussa in the sea, Mendy in the bin, Wighton in the reserves (For now).

Thank you.

Is Quitongos goal return not fairly shite? I don't know much about him bar FM, but Morton fans seemed pretty sure they'd be better without him. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Is Quitongos goal return not fairly shite? I don't know much about him bar FM, but Morton fans seemed pretty sure they'd be better without him. 

I don't really care tbh, I'd stick you up front next week if I could, it's that bad just now.

I said something similar last season when Waddell wasn’t getting a game.  I said at the time we should have put Waddell up front for his aerial threat, rather than perceverring with Moussa.
Waddell  scored twice in the one game in the league and they weren’t penalties.  Could you ever imagine imagine Moussa doing the same?  No, me neither.

He did against St Johnstone last season.

49 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Morton fans loved him.