All things Dundee FC

54 minutes ago, K.T said:

Personally I think we should be commended for going three seasons without playing any strikers.

Moussa has all the draw backs of being a solid rugby prop (slow and cumbersome) with all the drawbacks of being a shit striker (can't hit the fat side of a barn).

Did anyone watch his pre-match press conference on Deetv? It was tough viewing. 

He's cracking and was almost lashing out with snide remarks at the journalists there when they asked questions about the pressure after the first few games.

I can't remember exactly what was said, but someone asked if he'd abandon his style of play if needs be and the response to that wasn't exactly polite either.

Remarks like 'some press conference/ interview this is' were verging on unprofessional. 

Did anyone watch his pre-match press conference on Deetv? It was tough viewing. 

He's cracking and was almost lashing out with snide remarks at the journalists there when they asked questions about the pressure after the first few games.

I can't remember exactly what was said, but someone asked if he'd abandon his style of play if needs be and the response to that wasn't exactly polite either.

Remarks like 'some press conference/ interview this is' were verging on unprofessional. 

To be honest if I watched to much deetv just now I'd be a raging alcoholic with no tv/phone/laptop as I would smashed the fuckers to bits.

I just read Meekings say that instead of forcing the team to watch the disaster that was the Ayr United game when called in for an extra session on the Sunday - McCann stuck on the new Man City documentary instead. You can't make it up. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I just read Meekings say that instead of forcing the team to watch the disaster that was the Ayr United game when called in for an extra session on the Sunday - McCann stuck on the new Man City documentary instead. You can't make it up. :lol:

That's a sacking offence right there.

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can absolutely envisage him taking Meekings aside to show him a thirty minute video of John Stones. 

"This is what you'll be like if you listen to me" 

Think as much as there were issues all over the park yesterday, our full backs lost us the game.

I lost count of the number of times we played great football in the middle of the park and then looked to the full backs to get beyond the saints defence but too often they were either level with the play or even behind it.

That would be forgivable if they were doing a solid job defensively but all saints did and all they had to do was launch long balls over the top of the full backs and they were exposed every single time.

I have full confidence that our team is good enough to stay up. Unfortunately the person telling them how to play isn’t.

He should have shown they useless b*****ds footage of the deefiant season.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bring on the Duffy/Hopkin dream team. Hopkin to make us solid and Duffy to give us an attacking flair without the fear that he'll take us down. 

I like that you have taken my suggestion on board!!

Now, about that top 50 most hated players list...

Think as much as there were issues all over the park yesterday, our full backs lost us the game.

I lost count of the number of times we played great football in the middle of the park and then looked to the full backs to get beyond the saints defence but too often they were either level with the play or even behind it.

That would be forgivable if they were doing a solid job defensively but all saints did and all they had to do was launch long balls over the top of the full backs and they were exposed every single time.

I have full confidence that our team is good enough to stay up. Unfortunately the person telling them how to play isn’t.
That's the manager's fault - we need to play 3-5-2 and get width into the team.

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Off topic but anyone watches formula 1 there is all the proof you need that halo is a god send. The state of that car after the up and over at la source on lap 1.

I would go as far to say that it saved Leclerc s life.

Can it play up front?