All things Dundee FC

21 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I feel like Ross in that episode of Friends when he gets drunk and insists he's fine after he finds out about Rachel and Joey

or Joeys dawning realisation that the old guy that was his tailor didn't actually need to measure his inside leg all the way up to his baws

42 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

I'd like to think that we did make some sort of approach and Bain probably poisoned GS' opinion of McCann...

Who would want to play for McCann?

You could be the best of the best and you will either be bench warming or water boy.

Some pup oor McCann.

2 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Ffs losing stewart to killie surely we could’ve paid more wages than them. I hope we at least tried to sign him. emoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.png

He's on loan so he'll be getting the same wages regardless... 

Clarke or McCann, its a no brainer.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's on loan so he'll be getting the same wages regardless... 

Clarke or McCann, its a no brainer.

You'd think Dundee and Killie would be able to pay about the same % of wages, then you see the second part of your post and it becomes apparent why he'd choose Killie all day long.

You'd think Dundee and Killie would be able to pay about the same % of wages, then you see the second part of your post and it becomes apparent why he'd choose Killie all day long.

Tam ffs [emoji476] [emoji46]

34 minutes ago, Crawford said:

You could be the best of the best and you will either be bench warming or water boy.

Some pup oor McCann.

Explains the preference for the signing of obscure players who no feck all about Scottish football and the wonderful personalities it holds.

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Some pup oor McCann.

I wonder if this is the reason very few Scots have signed for us. Not going to get the best out of people if it isn’t a happy working environment. 

To be honest I’m not bothered that we didn’t get Stewart. McCann would probably have fallen out with him before the ink was dry on the loan agreement.
Either that or he’d have played him goal.

* I actually think he’ll do nothing at Killie. He had a purple patch with us and will struggle to regain anything like that form again.

I’m not that bothered by Stewart signing for Killie.
If we’d got him, McCann would have fallen out with him before the ink was dry on any agreement. Either that or play him in goals.

* I actually think he’ll do nothing at Killie. He had a great time with us but he’ll struggle to ever find form like that again