All things Dundee FC

46 minutes ago, Den Spark said:

Greg Stewart, Tony Watt, Lawrence Shankland, Ziggy Gordon, Alex Schalk, Craig Sibbald, all available at one point, and who could do a job in the Prem, but we go for unknowns on the books of Burtonian Wanderers Thirds!

There’s probably quite a few others like Routis as well. Tony Watt is baffling. Training with us but St Johnstone step in and sign him. Wha needs a goalscorer anyway. 

There’s probably quite a few others like Routis as well. Tony Watt is baffling. Training with us but St Johnstone step in and sign him. Wha needs a goalscorer anyway. 

To be fair, does anyone think McCann would be a manager who could channel Watt? He seems to fall out with every player who disagrees with him and I firmly suspect that Watt would have gone off in a sulk. Wright may appear to be a dinosaur occasionally and hardly the nice type to his players, but he’s a terrific man manager as shown by the players he’s managed to help rediscover their form.

I feel like Watt and McCann would be nothing short of an unmitigated disaster. Plus he’s not French or Finnish.

I think it’s purely because of his questionable film reviews.

You know what I find most baffling about Tony Watt? He’s only 24 years old. He’s had about a dozen clubs already and seems like he’s been around forever.

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
51 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:
I love a trialist. 

Presumably some Finnish dude that once managed an assist in the Allsvenskan or something.

Portuguese fella that once scored a goal in a 5 a side on the streets.

4 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

The fact they're still sanctioning deals implies there's no intention for us to get rid of McCann. 

2 years for Miller as well FFS

A two year deal is quite staggering if true.

Kenny Miller our next manager if he's getting a 2 year deal?

Kilmarnock sign Greg Stewart whilst we sign an almost 40 year old striker. 

It's such an absolute depressing time to be a Dee right now.