All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

The club has only been in existence for 9 years or so having been created, in no way similar to, ‘Livi’ style by Red Bull. They’ve climbed from division 5 in that period and play in the second biggest stadium in the east of Germany. Pretty amazing story.

Would we accept that sort of investment with the stuff that goes with it ? Being renamed Red Bull Dundee, the Red Bull stadium, new crest etc?

I would.

There isn't a sea deep enough to punt that idea directly into. 

If I wanted to follow an empty soulless club with a modern, yet unexciting stadium I'd simply start following St Johnstone tbh. 

If I wanted to follow an empty soulless club with a modern, yet unexciting stadium I'd simply start following St Johnstone tbh. 

Lol, I get that but they are shite. We’d be playing in the Champions League, Red Bull Dundee has a nice ring to it. A few voddies with the sponsors mixer added, might be nice, no?

Just now, Fifespud said:

Lol, I get that but they are shite. We’d be playing in the Champions League, Red Bull Dundee has a nice ring to it. A few voddies with the sponsors mixer added, might be nice, no?

I stopped getting pished on that combo years ago. Nothing quite beats that feeling of being monumentally hungover then your heart randomly beating as fast as f**k for a couple of minutes for no apparent reason. Getting a 4 day hangover once was also a significant factor. :lol:

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

Probably says a lot about Dens that you think a ~30 year old stadium is "modern"

11 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Well said G_Man.  A load of Red Bullshit.

11 hours ago, Crawford said:

I bet you spent an unhealthy amount of time on that one.

One thing’s for sure.  Danger spends an unhealthy amount of his time concerning himself with all things Dundee*

*yet shouts the loudest that Dundee fans are obsessed with United.

F2B25985-030C-4723-B153-515B45C1E441.jpeg

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

One thing’s for sure.  Danger spends an unhealthy amount of his time concerning himself with all things Dundee*

*yet shouts the loudest that Dundee fans are obsessed with United.

F2B25985-030C-4723-B153-515B45C1E441.jpeg

There is a lot of that in the Arab population. My favourite is the Ceres Arab lot who take pictures of the back of the derry because frankly they have nothing else.

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Let's face it, a Red Bull type situation is the only way Dundee FC will ever make it into a European competition ever again. They just don't have the minerals.

Ever? 

Now if I was a betting man I’d take you up on that.