All things Dundee FC

Davidson won more games playing for Dundee than lost. Thats fact. Would need to go trawling here to find it on here. ( Yes way back).

So you don't have any stats on Deacon?

This season and last I thought he has been shite. Pretty much like the whole team more or less

Wouldn't put him in bracket as worst 5 players however.
Deacon was, I think, 9th in the whole league for chances created that led to expected goals, or something along those lines.

35 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

United fans reckon Craig Curran was involved with the Jamie Robson blackface incident.

Lovely guy.

It was a Christmas party jape.  

Next year he’s going to get Paul McGowan to dress up as a policeman and beat himself up.

Edited by Granny Danger

37 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

The Sun saying we are prepared to let Kamara go to Ibrox immediately for a fee. Also reading we are looking at Livi’s Shaun Byrne.

Byrne looks a good player, not that I’ve seen him more than  half a dozen times or so. Exactly the type of signing we should be making. f**k sake if we were to start making signings like this I’d start to think maybe lessons are being learned. 

Pittman at Livi and Crawford at Ayr are similar players in terms of who we should be able to sign  that have been impressive when I’ve saw them. 

Edited by Yenitit

On 05/01/2019 at 19:46, Shadow Play said:

Unfortunately you are probably right.   McIntyre’s contract is only until the end of the season.  It wouldn’t be the Dundee way giving the new manager for season 2019/20 a clean slate to chose his own players :(

McIntyre is on a 1-year rolling contract. As it stands, his deal is until 6th January 2020. Tomorrow, it's 7th January 2020. And so on.

2 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Byrne looks a good player, not that I’ve seen him more than  half a dozen times or so. Exactly the type of signing we should be making. f**k sake if we were to start making signings like this I’d start to think maybe lessons are being learned. 

Pittman at Livi and Crawford at Ayr are similar players in terms of who we should be able to sign  that have been impressive when I’ve saw them. 

Byrne just did an interview stating how happy he is here and that his future is with Livi. 

Pittman just signed a two year deal so expect to pay a hefty fee, he's just had a kid and is settled at the club with his dad managing the reserves. 

Think it's safe to say both players won't be leaving

12 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Byrne just did an interview stating how happy he is here and that his future is with Livi. 

I don't think we'll sign Byrne but it's hilarious that you think a football player saying they are happy at their current club is a sure fire sign they won't be leaving. :lol:

Pittman just signed a two year deal so expect to pay a hefty fee, he's just had a kid and is settled at the club with his dad managing the reserves. 

Think it's safe to say both players won't be leaving

In the interview he said he’s living with his girlfriends mum and dad but they hope to get a place on their own soon. He will be on peanuts at Livi. If his contract is up this summer (and I’ve no idea) you’ll be in the same position as we are with Kamara. You’d be better getting a small fee right now that you can use to strengthen the squad than have him leave for nothing in the Summer, given you’re completely safe in the league. He may not leave Livi to come to us but if it’s Hibs or the Dons you just couldn’t blame the lad.

And let’s also not forget Steve Pittman is Derried out of his nut.

According to the Hartlepool fans  group on FB you lot are battling Coventry for the services of Andrew Davies, he’s previously worked with Jimmy Mac at County and a 34 year old  centre back 

According to the Hartlepool fans  group on FB you lot are battling Coventry for the services of Andrew Davies, he’s previously worked with Jimmy Mac at County and a 34 year old  centre back 

Old news I’m afraid but cheers.

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Old news I’m afraid but cheers.

They don’t blame him and a makes sense signing given managers tend to sign players they trust, I got tagged in the discussion as a Hartlepool mate thought it was us lol 

Edited by GFARAB82

27 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

20 pound to get in for the cup game against QOS, surely this price should be a bit lower to maybe encourage fans to come along?

That is low compared to the absolute shagging we got to pay for against Celtic.